∆A little encounter(chapter 5)∆

A/n: Just a note, I haven't wrote in like forever so I may be musty :D. Also, this is not a real episode/page from the manga nor the demon slayer series :D.

Narrator's pov:
The trio had gotten a mission on where there was supposivly a demon keeping 2 people hostage. The trio walked and walked until they arrived. Tanjiro has noticed that he had a mission at his old home place. He was happy and sad. The reason why he had 2 mixed emotions was because he had a childhood friend- I should say childhood crush😏. But he was also worried because his friend could be in danger as well. The trio started to walk into the village. The trio had found out that this was tanjiro's hometown and trusted him to know his way around the place.

A/n: It's around night time!

When the trio(including nezuko) we're walking around, they had frozen in place seeing a blood trail leading into a specific house. Tanjiro and nezuko knew where the trail had lead to because it had lead to y/n's house! Tanjiro and nezuko immediately followed the blood trail while the other two followed behind. When they arrived at the house, they could see 2 dead people and 1 injured person. Y/n and kai's parents had died trying to protect both y/n and kai. Y/n had multiple wounds on her but that didn't stop her from protecting her brother. The demon was about to finish y/n off but tanjiro had stepped in. Y/n and kai's face had been shocked. Nezuko had signaled both y/n and kai to come to her. They listened to went to nezuko.

After the fight (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

They had went to a nearby place to stay and heal up. Y/n and kai were so glad to see nezuko and tanjiro again. They hadn't seen each other for so long but they stilled remembered each other.

A/n: So ima time skip to where y/n and kai had arrived at the demon slayer corps.

The trio including y/n and kai had arrived at the demon slayer corps. They had told Kiriya Ubuyashiki(the head of the demon slayer corps and yes I had to search him up😅) that if they could stay. While tanjiro was explaining on why they should stay, sanemi had a feeling that y/n wasn't trusting so he decided to keep and eye on her.

Kiriya Ubuyashiki had decided to let both kai and y/n to stay at the demon slayer corps. The three were really happy and went tot shinobu's estate to stay.

A/n: So sorry for adding too many authors notes😅 but I tried making it more longer!😁