The day

Buckys pov:
"Bucky!" Steve yells from down the hall. I run there. "Yes Steve?" I ask. He points to the window. "Friday alert the team." I say. With on a matter of minutes everyone was here in their suits. "Whats going on Bucky?" Tony asks. Peter drops down from the ceiling. "HYDA." He says with pure hatred in his voice. I nod. "Show yourself traitor!" A female voice calls.  "What do we do?" Asks Nat. "Fight." Steve says. We get ready to fight when we see the person calling out. "Elizabeth?" I choke out.  The team looks at me. "Dad are you sure that it's Lizzy?" Peter asks. I nod. Steve was biting his lip. "There you are." She says in a sing song manner. Peter swing out the window. Steve throws his shield at Eli. "This is going to be fun." She chuckles. Her and Pete fight for a bit.
Peter's pov:
I'm fighting my sister the one I thought I lost. "Winter Widow stand down." I hear someone tell her over coms. She stops and I web her up bringing her inside. "Let me go!" She spat as she struggles against the webbing. "Put her in the chair." Pops says. I do so. She rolls her eyes.  "Do you think you can scare me I'm a soldier of HYDA." She says glaring down Dad. Tony glares at her. "I'm loyal unlike some people." She spat directed to Dad. "Bucky what does she mean?" Pops asks. Dad doesn't say anything. "Widow report." A man said over the coms. "Target is in eye sight." She said. "Would you like back up?" Came a new voice. "No smoke I'm good." She ordered. The webs are rubbing off.  Eli  starts to move. "I'll be leaving now." She says jumping out a window. Dad walks out. Pops and Nat go after him. "This will be fun." I say sarcastically walking to the elevator.
Widows pov:
Idiots. They really think they'll get me to talk. At the moment I am swing/falling out of a window. Adam was right. All heros are the same. I get back to the base around midnight. My face stained with tears. I wipe them away before anyone can see. Of my team  and the whole base, I'm the youngest. So they all clam they need to protect me or make sure I'm ok. They always freak out when I cry or get hurt. It makes me mad a little. "Baby whats wrong?" Wolf asks. I look at him and flip him onto his back. "Call me that one more f-ing time!" I scream. "Watch what you say." Adam says. I scoff and walk away. I stayed up that whole night. I snuck away from the team to go back to that tower.