The first time meeting him

Jeff The Killer

You were just coming home after visiting  some family in (insert state). You had just noticed a few minutes ago that you were almost out of gas, so you were looking for a gas station. Lucky for you you found one, and it was still opened. You parked your vehicle at a gas pump, and opened your door to go inside.

Once you opened the door to the gas station, you could hear the noise of the small hand hung bell. As it ringed the person at the counter looked up. It was a male and he was reading what looked to be a magazine. At that moment you decided to get some snacks for the road.
So you went walking to the chip isle, you where looking for (favorite chips). So when you were walking kinda slowly down the isle, you accidentally bumped into another person lightly. When you looked up to say sorry you saw (favorite chips) so as you reached for the chips you mumbled a small sorry.  "Its alright" the person said. You then looked at the person directly this time, after grabbing (favorite chips). It was a male from what you could see, he had a white hoodie, blue jeans. He had pretty pale skin, and was wearing a mask.

He noticed you staring at him and decided to try and start a conversation. "So what are you doing out here" "oh I'm coming back after visiting family in (insert place)" "oh wow that's a good 4-5 hours, how much longer until you get home" "oh well it wouldn't have been that long if you know I didn't run out of gas" "yeah you got lucky there isn't another gas station for miles"
You looked at him. "So what are you doing out here you asked" "hmm oh yeah I'm going to help someone with plumbing" "oh actually if you don't mind I could use your help" you teased "also could I get your number" you asked not teasing this time. "Um sure"

You saw him pull out a phone and he seemed to be having some trouble. Has he ever used a phone before? He finally found the phone app, and then handed the phone to you. You typed in your number and put your name in his phone. "And There" you said, and handed him the phone back. "I'll text you later I left my phone in my car" "okay"
You went over to the drink section in the back of the store and picked you a (favorite energy drink) for the last hour you had to drive. You walked up to the counter with your things, the cashier put all your stuff in a small bag and set it on the counter "25 on 3 please" you said handing them 25$. 

Once you got out to your car and pumped your gas you opened (your favorite energy drink) and set it in the cup holder. You decided to wait to eat your chips. And with that you were back on the road.

Ben drowned

You were just chilling in your room, until you got a notification from discord. Turns out it was one of your online friends that you had met about a month ago.
Pigeon person:
Hey there's this thing called cleverbot you should check it out
Y/N:
What's cleverbot about
Pigeon person:
Apparently there's a creepypasta that like haunts it? Or something like that
Y/N:
Ok I guess:/
You then go to sit at your desk and open your laptop. You go up to the search engine and type in cleverbot. You see two links you go to the second. Once you did that cleverbot came up. You typed a simple

Hi
Hello

Eyeless Jack

It had been a rough day for you, you had just gotten home from work and it was so exhausting. Not only had you just got off your morning shift, someone had said that they couldn't make it. You were so low on people that you had to cover for their shift.
You were walking up the stairs of you small house. You lived alone as you were 20. (just go with it) That and you wanted to be independent. Once you reached your room you took off your shoes, while you were doing that you thought if you should take a shower. So you got your stuff ready to take a shower.