𝐨𝐧𝐞

❀° ┄───────╮
ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɴᴇғɪᴛs
╰───────┄ °❀

❀° ┄───────╮ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɴᴇғɪᴛs╰───────┄ °❀

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

you and akaashi hang out almost everyday, you either watch movies or go out with other friends. you loved when it was just the two of you... like how it is right now.

you were currently laying on your stomach doing the last bit of homework you had. "finally done, i'm convinced my math teacher is trying to kill me." akaashi was sitting in your desk chair on his phone. "i think you're just dumb." he moved his hips up to get more comfortable in the chair.

"wow thanks for encouraging me." you gave him a fake smile which he laughed at. "that's what friends are for right."

friends

you wanted to be more than friends but you were always afraid to confess to him. so many thoughts flowing through your head. what if he doesn't like me back and we become awkward around each other. everyday you told yourself you would tell him but you never did so you decided to drop it and wait until you loss feelings for him. that never happened.

"what's wrong, why do you look so sad all of a sudden?" he put his phone down, facing upwards and turned all of his attention to you. "oh it's nothing." he didn't believe you, he knows you too well. "don't fucking lie to me, i'm your best friend."

that was the problem.

"i told you i'm fine." he nodded, "okay." he got up from the chair and made his way to your bed. you laid your head on your arms in front of you looking the other way. suddenly you felt something heavy on you, it was akaashi. he laid on top of you wrapping his arms around your torso. "keiji come on you're heavy."

"i'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." you tried to come up with a lie that was believable, "i was just thinking about how bokuto is graduating this year." you felt the weight being lifted and you looked over to see akaashi leaning against your headboard with his legs spread. gosh i wanna sit on his lap so bad.

it took everything in you not to but you sure wanted to. you didn't realize you were staring at him until you heard him say, "whatcha staring at, you wanna kiss or something?" that made your whole body hot. how does he have this much control over me.

"come here, a little kiss won't hurt." he motioned you to get closer, you were still trying to process what just happened. you sat up, "are you being serious right now?" he nodded as a response. you got closer only for akaashi to grab your waist and place you on his lap. "comfortable?" you shook your head 'yes' as you tilted you head down trying to hide the embarrassed.

akaashi lifted your chin with his thumb and index finger, "why are you so shy all of a sudden. it's just me." you could only stare into his eyes, you became speechless. akaashi smirked as he leaned in, he filled the gap in between. you melted into the kiss as akaashi moved his other hand to your thigh, rubbing it ever so slightly.

akaashi pulled away for a second before leaning back in. the kiss quickly escalated as akaashi's hands roamed all over your body finding their way to your ass where his squeezed causing you to moan into his mouth. akaashi was getting too excited so he pulled away first. you two stared at each other for a moment that felt like an eternity.

"are you good?" you could only shake your as you looked away but he grabbed your face and pulled you closer, "use your words y/n." he smirked at you."yes i'm alright," you uttered trying not to stutter.

"good girl."

rev's note :

rev's note :

how's the first chap?