001~ It's your life.

I'm Y/n. Y/n Malfoy.

Yes I am apart of one of the most hated pure blood family's. But I promise I am not like them.

I have black hair that goes down to the middle of my back. I have emerald green eyes. I am also a genuinely a nice person.

My brother started following in the footsteps of my father at a young age. Ever since I could talk I never did what my father told me. He hated it. But my mom would support me for anything. When I say anything. I mean anything.

I told my mom I wanted to move to America where no one knows us. She said she was fine with it but my dad wasn't.

I've always hated my twin brother. The one and only Draco Malfoy.

Ever since day one at Hogwarts he made everyone hate him. And since Im related to him. I have to float in that same boat. I actually have no friends except for Pansy Parkinson. And we don't even talk that much. Pretty sure she's using me to get to my brother. but he doesn't like her.

And tbh. i think he has a little crush on Harry Potter. I mean listen to this. He is always comparing what he has to what Harry has. It's kinda annoying sometimes.

Anyway. I am in my 4th year. On the way to Hogwarts right now. Sitting in a compartment alone. As always. I hate my brothers friends, especially Crabbe and Goyle. But Crabbe has a little crush on me.... Ew.

I was just sitting looking out the window when I hear a knock on the compartment door.

A girl walked in with her two other friends. The golden trio....

"Hello can we sit with you-" The girl said cutting off when she saw me, Hermione Granger.

"oh no it's fine sit down. I can just go sit with my brother." I told her standing up.

"No it's fine." She said motioning me to sit back down.

"Thanks I guess." I said surprised.

I didn't know why they were being so nice to me. They usually are rude. Especially Hermione. She usually hella mean. Like worse than my brother. and that's pretty bad.

"How was your break?" She asked.

"Good I guess. you guys?" I asked.

"It was good." they all said in unison.

"Your Y/n right?" Harry Potter asked me.

"Yep that's me." I smiled.

"You seem cool." He said.

"Yeah way better than your brother." Ronald Weasley added.

"Thank you." I said chuckling. Looks like I might make friends this year. I mean my mom always said,

"It's your life." So let's start living it.
*
**
***
Hi i'm your author. Peyton Renee. I hope you liked this first chapter. I know it's short but I really like how this is going so far. Have a nice one everyone!!