Chapter 14: Who?

Samantha's POV

"Good Morning class, today, I am going to announce the class performance,  it is a stage play, so here I'll give out the script."

*The class scanning through the paper*

"Gurl, who is this Natally?" Samantha pointing at the name on the paper.
"I don't know..."
"Ma'am, who is this Natally?"
"Oh yah! I forget to tell you, she is your classmate."
"She is going to transfer? It's already the end of the year ma'am "
"No, she started the same time as you are this year, but she is doing online classes. Next week, she will be coming here for her not to miss on the big events. By the way where is Ethan?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

"What? Why didn't you tell me that she will be coming back next week? Are you serious dad? NO, I won't go on a date with her. I SAID NO!"

Why should be this time? When everything is fine, now it will be messed up again! Can't I have a peaceful life! *Kicked the wall*

__________________________________

Samantha's POV

"I don't feel good about this Natally. Her vibes gives off like Valerie" I said staring at the name at the script.

"It just ends with the ieeyy-like Sam and you are saying that" Vera finding my thought funny.
"Gurl, I am not making up things, it's my intuition"
"Okay, okayyyy" 
"Whatever Vera, next week we will find out that I am saying the truth."

---

A week passed....

"Get to your places already, we will start practicing. Samantha can you feel up Natally's place first."

"Sure ma'am"
"Ma'am I am already here!" a girl come approaching from a far.

(the picture above is Davika Hoorne)I hope my intuition is not right, Vera will be on a painful place again

I hope my intuition is not right, Vera will be on a painful place again. 

"Oh Natally, you are here, go to your place, Vera are you ready?"
"Yes ma'am"

"He is mine from the start."
"But you left him hanging, and I was the one who saved him from drowning because of your immature act"
"It's not my choice, it is my family, besides you saved him? Or did he used you to cover up his past. Know your place."

"Isn't the play intense? Is the play about a Grade 10's life? Are script is kinda ridiculous, is there really scenarios like that in real life? It is so cringe." Bella whispered
"I don't know if that girl is acting or what."
"Of course she is, she is actually a model and an amateur actress casted in some shows in Australia."
"You know her?"
"Well, she is a rising star in Australia, may be the reason she is doing online classes."

"That's a nice act Vera and Natally, really the rising star."
"Not really ma'am, I still need to practice, and to say Vera is really good, she can be an actress"

What a fake.

"Not really HEHE, but thanks." -Vera

"Break time"

"Nice one Vera! That is epic! Can you give me even one of your talent? Your overflowing with talents. How unfair" said Bella pouting.
"You silly, I am notttt"
"Heyyyy, Vera right? I want to introduce myself to you properly, Hi I am Natally Backer."
"Yes, I am Alvera Bromine, nice to meet you. These are my friends Samantha Flemur, and Bella Stones."
"Hi!" Bella greeted

"Hey."
"Why so blank Samm?" Vera whispered
"Hi guys, nice to meet you. By the way, you know Ethan right? If you mind to tell, do you know where he is?"
"Oh Ethan" Vera looked at us. "I don't actually know, he was here a while ago though, when I find him, I'll tell him."
"Thanks Vera! You are so sweet."
"How is it you know Ethan?" I asked bluntly.
"Oh, yeah forget to tell you, we are childhood friends." 

Her tone irritates me to hell, I want to tape her mouth to seal from her irritating voice. Don't say I am the only one who feels this. Ugghhhh my friends are to naive.

"Really? Ethan didn't mentioned anything about his childhood." Bella asked showing her interest.

"He is really shy you know and conservative, he doesn't just tell anyone about something, except if he is comfortable with that person. Anyway, I'll go find him, nice talking to you guys, and Vera, bye."

----
At the dorm

"Aren't you guys too naive?" I asked in an annoyed manner.
"Sam, you are in a bad mood since last week, is something wrong?" Vera asked
"I am telling you, that Natally, I don't feel good"
"It's her looks gurl" said Bella
"Whatever, you don't believe me, especially you Vera, why do you think she mentioned Ethan in front of you? Don't you feel something's wrong?"
"What would go wrong? They are childhood friends, that's normal"
"AIshhh, I give up on you Alvera Bromine!"

Am I the only one?

________________________________

Hey guys, what do you think about Natally? Do you have the same instinct as Samantha or are you like Vera?  We will find out on the next chapters.

Anyway, Don't forget to LIKE and VOTE for this story. Thankiii and see you on the next chapter, Byeee!