part one

" so tonight we have the most coziest people with us from all around the world. they sure do have their work cut out for them. keeping the world cozy with their beanies. their adventures unfolding in the Cozy Clan. 

please welcome

Mrs. Garmadon, Mrs. Walker, Ms. Mango, Ms. lucky, Ms. Dooby Doo and Mrs. Morro"

* 6 pretty girls walk steps out of an elevator. waving and smiling at the cheering crowd. they all walked and sat on the sofa and the chairs on the set*

*the crowd was cheering and clapping and the celebrities clapped back for them *

" You all look fantastic " the interviewer said clapping herself.

" you look great too Ms. Mello "

*the crowd is still screaming*

" uh they can't seem to get enough " Mrs. Garmadon chuckled.

" in a way- it feels like home " Mrs. Walker said adjusting in her chair.

" i feel like this is-" Mello tried to say but was cute off by the screaming crowd.

" this might be-" she did a failed attempt again.

*the crowd is going crazy after seeing their beloved council*

" this might be it right? this could be the last one " Mello asked the council. Referring to a CC book.

" for your show? " Ms. Dooby Doo asked laughing.

" no no! for the book "

" Not even close Ms. Mello. It has just started "

" the future is very uncertain for us " Ms. Lucky said.

" oh good! I'm glad to hear that " Ms. Mello said.

" you know it was 5th January 20021 when you were first here starting it "

" Oh wow "

" I remember asking Ms. Lucky how i can join and she said go to Mrs., Garmadon"

" ah I remember what you said next. you asked as if Mrs. Garmadon was my manager " Ms. lucky said laughing.

" we are all a family aren't we? quit with the formal names now " Mrs. Garmadon said.

" okay. we will call you what your fans know. you are very popular between them as cho, jade, AY, lucky, ruby, Dee and blossom "

" you know, we are so used to those names that even our family members call us that " Cho told them.

" i don't think that Mr. walker only calls you that. i heard he has many pet names for you " Jade smirked and they all burst out laughing.

" guys......" cho started " you promised to not drag jay into this. we have our privacy you know " she said before laughing herself.

" AH it feels so good to have all of you together here " AY told them.

" Yeah you are right. We should do this again sometimes in the future. "

" guys we are going on a break so you can all make yourself comfortable. " the interviewer informed them.

" and i should call and apologies to jay too " cho mumbled to herself but much to her horror, there was a microphone fixed behind her chair and the whole thing was heard on speakers "

The crowd Roared in laughter.

while we also have to deal with a very angry cho now.

" AY! YOU BETTER GET ON THE BREAK SOON IF YOU DON'T WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE WHAT I AM GOING TO DO WITH YOU! "

" okay. we are going on a short break. stay tuned. we are going to ask some questions to our guests after the break and i also have a big surprise for you all! "

*break starts* 

😂 how was the first chapter guys? i honestly had so much fun writing it " tell me your thoughts through the comments.