Chapter - 2

While all this was going in goa here in luckhnow :

tum huye mehrbaan toh hai yeh daastaan

*A woman comes towards a man lipsing the song and cupes his face...

ab tumhara mera hai ek hai caravan
tum jahaan main vahaan

*she huges him

main agar kahoon hamsafar meri
apsara ho tum ki ya koi pari
tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuch bhi naheen

*the man rotates her and pulls her towards him making her back touch his chest and he back hug her...

tumko paaya hai to jaise khoya hoon
kehna chahoon bhi to tumse kya kahoon
kisi zaban mein bhi vo lavz hi nahi
ki jinme tum ho kya tumhe bataan sakoon
main agar kahoon tumsa haseen qaynat mein nahi hai kaheen
tareef yeh bhi to
sach hai kuch bhi nahi

* he lifts her up in his arms and make their foreheads touch....

Man - aap humse wada kijiye humein kabhi akela nhi chodhengi.....
Woman - jabtak hamari saansein chal rahi hai, ye dil sirf aapke naam se dhadkega... (she kissed his forehead)

The woman came down and suddenly started moving away....

Woman - humne to hamara wada nibhaya magar aap bhul gaye........
She vanished in the air..

Man - haseena!!!!!!!!!!!

He woke up from his dream completely drenched in sweat.....
Yes, he was none other than as.

Maa came running in his room....

Maa - kya hua beta tu thik to hai? Phir se wahi sapna aaya?
As - ji ma
Maa - beta jisse jaana rehta hai wo chala hi jaata hai, yeh to zindagi ki reet hai. Tu bhul jaa usse ab, 4 saal beet chuke hai uss baat ko.
As - 4 saal 10 mahine 12 din aur 7 ghante maa, hum nahi bhul sakte..... Na us din ko na unko..., hamare zindagi ke sabse bade dukh ka karan hai wo.. Aur humain yeh bhi vishwas hai ki wo abhi bhi zinda hain...
Maa - aur tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai?
As - kyunki hamari dhadkane abhi chal rahi hain......
Saying this he went inside the bathroom and maa went away to prepare breakfast...
*in bathroom -
He opened the shower in order to get his mind calm but the cold water drops were not enough to give him peace, the only person who can calm him was hm but now she was not here with him.....

As - Doori humse wo kuch yun banaye
baithe hai,
Khud ko humse anjaan banaye baithe hai,
Milte nhi aa kar hamare sanam wo
Jo hume subha to khud ko shaam banaye baithe hai.

As - aap har kisi ko jhuth main rakh sakti magar humein nahi, hum jaante ki aap abhi bhi zinda hai, aur jis din bhi humari mulaqat hogi na, hum aapse hamare har ek sawal ka jawab leke rahenge..

After having the breakfast anubhav left for head quarters, it had became his routine, he totally got disconnected from the world other than duty, he would completely engage himself in his work to avoid thinking about his lady love but would fail miserably, how could he forget her when she was in each and every corner and especially in his heart, he was not angry on her because of her betrayal but because she broke her promise......

Scene shift : mahila police thana

Mpt was now not the same old mpt, it was totally different, ks and ps stoped fighting, there was no morning chaos, they were awarded the best thana award many times in the passed years but they never really felt happy, cause their maddam sir was not with them, the soul of the thana was not with them, the only thing left behind was the lifeless body....