Part 16-

It's been about 4 months. Ella knows about Jess running away and she got a new boyfriend. (Don't hate me for this)
Jess:
It has been about 4 months since i ran away but it was Papas fault in the beginning. I was walking the streets when i saw intelligence wondering the streets and i knew they were looking for me so i threw my hood over my head and kept walking so they didn't see me. When i was walking i was humming to my favourite song and i also felt like someone was following so i didn't look around and saw Erin and Jay following me to make sure they were i turned 4 corners and then i knew they were following me shit they have found me damn it i said in my head and started to pick up the pass "Jessica stop it there" Jay said but i didn't i just ran and they of course ran after me.
Jay:
"Jessica stop it there" i yelled at jess but she didn't stop she did the opposite and ran "omg she is dumb" i groaned to Erin and we ran after her "Sarge Antonio its her but she is running is she dumb or something" i said over the radio "no she is not she has to have a plan and she is daughter to a cop" Hank said over the radio. While running after her she ran into a ally way and i was super confused on why she did it so we followed and she ran and climbed the fence omg was she quick "uhh Sarge we got a problem" Erin said over the radio "what is it" "she climbed a fence quick and now running on the other side what do you want us to do" "argh she is smart climb the fence and i will get Ruzek and Atwater to follow her till you catch up and when you do run as fast as you can she is a very fast runner" Hank said over the radio and we ran around the building "we see her running behind her 42 street western edge" Adam said and we ran there and saw her running far in front of Adam and Kevin with Antonio a little in front of them.
Jess:
I now saw Erin, Jay, Adam, Kevin and Papa running behind me, so i ran where i was staying and it is a big building so the would have to split. I ran to the building and up the stairs and i was a bit tired but I couldn't stop running when i heard "does she ever give up and now we have to spilt which she knew we had too go she is smart" "she doesn't give up she never has and she is very smart for her age lets go split up" so i ran and hid behind a large pole. I heard someone come in here so i ran quickly to the next pole and kept going pole to pole when i heard someone one behind me crap i said in my head and turned around it was Jay a person i didn't want to catch me. He tried to grab me but i moved out of the way and we started fighting and we were fighting till we got to the middle of the room little did i know everyone was there watching us.
Antonio:
Erin called over the radio than Jess was in the room where her and Jay was and when i got there we saw Jay and Jess fighting and somehow Jess was winning. I slowly walked over to the team and whispered to Hank "how about i yell her name to keep her distracted and Jay grab her" he nodded and i winked at jay so he got the memo "Jessica Dawson stop this right now" i yelled and just what i thought she stopped and turned around and Jay grabbed her and held her tight and we all walked over. "I need ambo 61 from firehouse 51 to my location now" i said and her eyes shot up and looked at me. I went on one of my knees and spoke to her while Jay was still holding her and she was trying to get out of his grip "Jess i need you to calm down" "I WILL NEVER CALM DOWN" she yelled at me "JESSICA GRACE DAWSON" I yelled at her and she looked at me dead in the eyes "what" "drop the attitude now" "why should i you asked for my two aunts to come and get me and I haven't seen them in 4 months from running away" i was about to yell at her "i got a question why did you run away" she looked down that back up "BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU FUCKING TREATED ME YELLING AT ME FORGETTING I EVEN EXISTED AND SHOUTING AT ME THAT IM NOT YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE" she had tears coming down her face jay still had her in his arms now she was trying harder to get out "I WOULD OF YELLED AT THEM BACK" i yelled at her "THATS KINDA HARD WHEN YOU HAVE A NOT EVEN 4 MONT BROTHER AT THE TIME AND A FARTHER WHO IS A POLICE OFFICER AND CAN PUT YOU IN FUCKING JAIL DID YOU EVEN THING ABOUT THAT ONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU STILL FUCKING LOVE ME OR ELLA WHAT IS SHE UP TOO GOT ANOTHER FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND" when she said that we all looked down and she saw "w-wait she d-does" then Erin stepped up "yeah she does were sorry Jess" we all looked at her "n-no NO FUCKING BITCH HOW COULD SHE" tears were coming fast and then Gabby and Shay came just in time.
Gabby:
We got called to a building where Antonio is and i was wondering if he found Jess and when we got into the room they were in Adam ran over to me and said "put her to sleep now she going mad" when we heard that we ran over to her and saw her in Jay's arms trying to get out i went in front of her and saw tears down her face and i guessed Antonio told her about Ella and i was pissed at Ella about it. "Hey Jess its me Gabby and Shay calm down for us please" "no!" She yelled i did it 4 times and she wasn't calming down anytime soon i looked over to Antonio "do you want me to put her to sleep for a little till we get to med" she nodded "shay put her to sleep" and she put a needle in her arm and she drifted to sleep in seconds and jay carried her down to the ambo and put her on the stretcher "put restraints on her" Antonio told me "why" "cause when she wakes up she is going to throw arms either punching or kicking someone" than i did "you coming" i asked Antonio and he nodded and hopped in the back so did i and shay drove. We sat there looking Jess "am i really a bad farther" Antonio asked me "hey no your not she is just pissed at you she doesn't mean a thing she says after a bit of talking to dr Charles she should be good" "but what happens if it doesn't work gabby" he had tears coming down i hugged him "than we all will help her even you she need you more than ever" he nodded. After about 40 minutes of driving we got to med.
Will:
"Nat, Will your up patient coming in ambo 61" Maggie said and we ran to the doors and saw the Dawson Family and Jess on the stretcher asleep and restraints on her too i looked at Nat and she looked at me "what happen" i asked rolling her in "she ran away found her took about 1 hour to get her jumped fences and ran into a building we lost her, she started fighting Jay um went a bit crazy Gabby put her asleep and i knew if she woke up she would either kick or punch one of you so yeah can you also get dr Charles down here please" Antonio said when he said the part about fighting Jay i was shocked "okay Maggie page Dr Charles down here now" Nat yelled "okay" "bring her in here" i said and i checked over her "how long was she gone for" "about 4-5 months" Antonio said "than how the hell is she still healthy" i said he looked shocked "okay she will be out for a bit tell me when she gets up or i will hear her" he nodded "Will your brother is here room 3" Maggie called me i walked out of the room and to were Jay is and i saw his face, "did she do that to you" "yep she has a good punch for a 17 yr old" i laughed "omg let me fix the cheek and give you some ice about the bruises" he nodded I fixed his cheek and gave him ice and walked over to Nat. "I feel bad for Jess" "so do i" than dr Charles came over "you paged me" "ah yes Jessica Dawson." "Antonio's kid" "yes brought here asleep and in restraints ran away from home went a bit crazy beat the hell out of Jay wouldn't calm down so Gabby put her to sleep and we think when she is coming to wake up be a bit mad" "hm okay paged me when she awake" "you will hear her awake" he nodded and left.

About 3 hours later
Nat:
I was doing paper work with Will when we hear screaming from Jess's room "NAT WILL GET OVER HERE NOW" Antonio said from her room and we ran to her room and saw her screaming trying to get the restrains off. "Jess i wouldn't do that if i was you" i said and walked over "don't come any closer and get me out of her I don't want to be here Nat" she hissed at me "I can't do that Jess you just need to calm down can you speak to dr Charles please and then we will think about getting the restraints off" i said firmly "I don't care do whatever i give up" when she said i give up it was a shock to all of us "but you never give up" Will said "well now i do" "how about we get you to your room we have here is there anyone you would like us to call for you as well as dr Charles" i said she nodded and we walked out with Antonio behind us sliding the door shut. "Is hasn't been this bad since she was little" he said looking down "hey we are going to do whatever we can for her she is family" i said putting my hand on his shoulder "thank you guys" "no problem now lets go get dr Charles and we will be back" he nodded went back with Jess and i asked Maggie to paged dr Charles and she did. A little bit later he came down and over to me with Ms Godwin guess she heard "how is Jess" "she is still mad screaming here and there told her i will move her to her room when dr Charles came a talked to her a little" she nodded "can i see her now?" Dr Charles asked me and i nodded and he walked over to her.
Dr Charles:
I walked over to Jess room and nodded on the door and walked in and Antonio left so we could talk "hey jess" i said she looked at me saying nothing this wasn't normal for her "hey I'm going to ask you some question is that okay" she nodded "okay what is your favourite thing to do" "to so sing and skateboard" "good now who is your favourite person" "everyone from pd,med and 51" she smiled "okay very good now there is two more questions is that okay" she nodded "okay if you were in a situation where it is you and anyone from pd,med or 51 and there was a shooter what would you do" she sighed cause i knew the answer for that one "i would put my life on the line to save everyone else cause i always put everyone else before myself alway have always will" she smiled which was good "correct answer now last question" she nodded "if we move you to your room here and take off the restraints and you call anyone who would it be" she smiled "all of 51 and i would sing for them to calm them down" "good now I'm going to get Nat and Will to move you and call 51 okay" "quick question" "yes" "is my drum set there" she asked me smiling "yes it is why do you ask" "cause i have perfect song to sing to them i sang to them at the concert it did" "good job see you soon" "thank you dr Charles." I nodded and walked out of the room sliding the door over and walking over to Nat, Ms Godwin, Will and Antonio "how is she" will asked me "she is good asked some questions one of the questions i always ask her" they all nod "is she good to take her to her room" Nat asked "ah yes and call 51 too she want to see them cause she is going to sing them a song that she sang at her performance and she wants to use her drum set she has so guess we will be having a performance from her and get the restraints off her" i said and they all nod and walk of to her room. "Daniel how is she really" Sharon asked me "well Sharon the real thing is that she will need to speak to me more often now and everyone needs to help her she will go up and down it hasn't been these bad for years" i told her "okay keep me updated Daniel" Sharon said and walking off i saw Jess getting rolled off to her room.