Story one~!

The emotion(s) used in this one is
------------------------------------------------

Kid (Eric)

-------------------------------------------------

One day,you were walking home from work,getting prepared to see your special little child,Eric.
Eric was always pretty playful and the most adorable,you would always  get a daily hug or cuddle from him,he would always crawl beside you when it's bedtime,sometimes he would even hide in your shirt,
As you opened the door,it was strangly silent,you thought for a bit,'He may be sleeping....' You went inside and closed the door,putting your things down,and soon started looking for Eric.He was no where to be seen,you then grew a bit worried,you had checked everywhere.Or so you thought.....There was only one place left for you to check,the backyard,As you walked into your large backyard,You saw a gravestone,You stayed silent and walked up to it,kneeling down to it,to see what it said.You stared at it,Your special little child..was..dead...But how?Did someone come in and kill him?No...He is not that stupid,plus he knows what to do if someone ever did come in,So,You wondered,how can this happen?
Was it because...of you?You tried to figure out how it happened,You then remember,just yesterday,You were so caught in work,you all the while forgot about your precious child.You did hear a low knock at the door,and you did yell at  him that day,you didn't even realize it,Thinking back..You also kinda hurt him too...
You stood up,somehow tears came down,It had been the first time you cried.
The first time you cried..for someone..who has died,It was just a little kid right?no big deal
Wrong.It was your innocent,happy,playful child,the one you would always cuddle with,the one..you would always play with,He was now gone,All those years he has been with you,and you remember those special moments with him.Those times you would cheer him up after he cried,Those times where he would just sit in your lap and simply say.."I love you daddy"