20. Smile

Marissa's P.O.V.

"Listen Rogers, it has been Bucky, you and I since the beginning

"Listen Rogers, it has been Bucky, you and I since the beginning. It is going to stay like that because I am with you til the end." I said reading over my script.

"Riss, come back to bed." I smiled softly and looked in the mirror. I saw Miles laying under my covers shirtless. I turned to him, "But-" "No buts babe, you have been reading over that script for a week now. You are gonna do amazing. Now come back to bed. I want cuddles." He said and I giggled.

I walked over to the end of the bed "You sound like a needy girl." I said and crawled into the bed. He smirked, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Say the one who was begging for cuddles and kisses last night." He teased, his nose and mine were touching. "I can't help it, I only get to see you once a week for a day or two. I hate hiding this." I said frowning.

He sighed and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear, "I know but we don't want what happened last time to happen again. It blew up and you ended up in the hospital because of all the drama and hate you were getting." He paused and gently rubbed my cheek with his thumb "I never want you to go through that again." He said softly.

I blushed brightly smiling, I leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. "How did I get so lucky?" I questioned and he smiled. "I love you Marissa." He said and my eyes widened. Did he just say he loved me.

He looked at me shocked, he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Unless you don't, then I take it-" I cut him off by kissing him passionately.

A smile appeared on my lips, "I love you Miles." I said contently and he smiled brightly

=============================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay😈💋❤