CHAPTER 12

Onward for the Spectacle

Weird, ever since me and Jisoo came in here it feels like we're being watched, not that I'm not used to it it's just that this time it makes me feel uneasy.

I already scanned the whole room and no one here looks peculiar except the girl sitting in the corner of the room alone. I shrugged off the thought and continued eating along side Jisoo.

After Jisoo finished eating she smiled in delight after having the delicious meal, she fixed her make up and cleaned her end of the table before turning to me. "Later I'm heading to main street to pick up the results of the poll, do you wanna come with or no? It's just quick anyways so you have enough time for yourself later."

Right the poll, the poll gives us the signal we need on which path we'll take next. It's either we give up on Jennie or we interrogate her more, the reason why we're going all the way just to confirm something that happened years ago is so that I don't have to suffer the punishment for breaking the law.

I can't risk having to relinquish my title because i am the only heir and the future of my family depends on me, letting go Jennie would cost me a lot especially if she ends up becoming someone who i really think she is.

Lisa's thought came over her leading Jisoo to waving her hand in front of her face. "Hey you okay? Hello? Earth to Lisa?"

I immediately snapped back to reality as i blinked a few times and chuckled. "Oh ehe I'll be fine so you go on ahead, i think I'll take a walk around for a while."

Jisoo nodded and immediately picked up her things. "I'll see you back at the castle okay? Remember, no wandering off somewhere unsafe okay?" Lisa rolled her eyes and smirked.

"And since when has my kingdom become unsafe? The training of our knights are starting go to waste if you look at our crime rate." Lisa chuckled at her joke while Jisoo shook her head.

"Tch you know what i mean, I'll go now okay? See yah!" Jisoo waved goodbye and made her way out of the café leaving Lisa to finishing up her drink alone.

Minutes later after Jisoo left a staff walked over to Lisa's table placing the bill in front of her. Lisa's eyes widened in surprise "oh? The meals hasn't been paid yet?" She asked in confusion.

The staff nodded. "Yes princess, the lady who you were with said that you are gonna pay for it so we didn't charge her."

Hearing that made Lisa's face burn in embarrassment and irritation. That punk...

Lisa sighed in defeat and pulled out her wallet to pay for their meals. "Just so you wait Jisoo." She muttered in frustration as she picked up her bag and walked out of the café to continue on with the day.

~~~

After walking around the kingdom for about an hour now Lisa can't find anything to do, she felt immensely bored while looking around seeing if she can do something to ease her boredom.

Earlier after leaving the café she came across a few people who recognized her, they interacted with each other and even decided to take autographs. Then she walked into a few stores and actually ended up buying a few new clothes, she even got her hands on an antique tea set which costed her thousands.