002

"great way to start the day ?" yujin said as she looked at the not so unknown messages. she has blocked him so many times and yet he still manages to contact her.

yujin scratched her head and ran her fingers through her hair.

"maybe i should've asked jungwon to stay over."

she placed her hand on the back of her neck and closed here eyes for a bit before continuing life as per normal.

"for fucks sake, stop following me!" she yelled.

"i would! but you just won't accept my love!" he fought back.

yujin hit herself on her head. "it keeps coming back, why can't i just forget these stupid memories ... "

———————

"woah, you look like you didn't sleep at all last night" eunbi commented when she saw yujin.

"i did but his messages just had to be the first ones i see." eunbi mouthed an "oh".

yujin and eunbi talked for a while before a familiar voice interrupted them.

"yujin!" yujin smiled to herself. she turned around to be greeted with jungwon jogging to her.

"hey jungwon." she said. jungwon wrapped his arms around her small body for a few seconds before letting go.

"i'll get going, class starts soon," he said and then bent down to yujin's eye level. "and cheer up." he patted the top of her head and walked away.

gosh, he could easily read yujin like a piece of paper.

eunbi stood beside you. "what he said, cheer up! that guy really shouldn't be the reason you're feeling down," she said with a small smile, "let's go to class." yujin nodded and both of them quickly walked to the class.

———————

jungwon <3 :
hey

yujin :
yea

jungwon <3 :
eunbi told me reason to your
mood so, cheer up more :)

yujin:
thanks <///3
seen 08:23am

"yujin, the board, not your phone." the teacher eyed her.

"right." yujin said, shaking her thoughts off. class when on like usual.

———————
" ah , pc room ... ? " eunbi said as she slowly turned to yujin .

yujin nodded her head while humming in response.

" woohoo , lets goo ! " eunbi point her thumb and index finger towards the school exit as she dragged you .

as the both of you ran out in a relaxed pace , eunbi knocked into someone by accident .

" ah ... so sorry ! " yujin apologised silently after and the both of them bowed , running out again .

" havent seen him around here ... "

yujin :
im going to pc room with eunbi , if ure free join us :(

jungwon <3 :
ms lee held me back ://

yujin :
she has a point , ure failing geog 😁😁

jungwon <3 :
leave me alone 😭😭
pretty sure ms choi gave u exactly 50% for hist
bc she pitied u 😵😵😵

yujin :
i thought we promised to leave that behind 👎👎

jungwon <3 :
wtv , hv fun at the pc room 😐

yujin :
will make sure i hv lots of fun !!!
hv fun with geog too 😁😁
seen 15:43

note : just a filler chapter ... this story was made when i was quite immature 👎👎 will try my best to keep the vibe but man its hard 😭😭 comment smth too 😁😁 i feel less lonely with comments