A Quick A/N

The Love Interest

Harry James Potter

Harry James Potter

The Main Character: Short Summary

Claudette Cresswell is a former Slytherin who has a Muggle mother, by the name of Talitha Cresswell, and an unknown father. She is approximately 5'3", with dark brown hair and light brown eyes, and her birthday is May 10th, 1980. Upon receiving her letter of acceptance to Hogwarts, her mother was quite surprised however very accepting of her daughter's abilities.  The same cannot be said for Claudette's fellow Slytherins, because from the very first day she was an outcast simply because of her blood status. 

While Claudette was proud of being a 'unique' Slytherin that didn't fit into the mold of a rich Pureblood, the First Year was particularly hard for her until she made a friend, who you will learn of in the first chapter.

TW

-It is very likely that there will be smut in the later/middle chapters, but there will always be a Warning for anyone who's uncomfortable with that.

-There will be mentions of death, abuse, and trauma, I will include a Warning but please still read at your own risk/with caution. 

-There will be some strong language, but no excessive swearing. 

-I would recommend this book for readers ages 13 and up.

General Information

-Some things have been changed! This book may stray from canon in a few ways, some major, some minor. I won't give any spoilers, but for one thing, Remus, Tonks, Fred Weasley and Colin Creevey are all still alive. (Their deaths absolutely destroyed me lol)

-This will be mentioned multiple times in the first chapter, but there are no longer the four Houses.

-Claudette is not a part of the Golden Trio and does not really know them personally, I've read a lot of fanfics where the main character is besties with Harry and I wanted to try and be diFfeRenT

-The story will take place in Claudette and Harry's Eighth Year.

Thanks so much for reading, I appreciate each and every one of you :)