PROLOGUE

Love. What defines it?

Ironic that at some stage of your life you will find this so-called 'love' even if you right now thinking "Nahh I am not falling in love with someone to spend the rest of my life with." It's part of human nature aka literally build in our system to find someone. It's simply reality and a means of survival. Unless you turned to a nun or wanted to stay single for the rest of your life. (Hey I am not judging.)

There are always challenges to face together or individually yet there is the same choice that every single person faces when it comes to love. The choice to fight and keep fighting when all hope is lost or let the person go and move on in life having a guilty conscience for the rest of your life.

When you take this decision, subconsciously you start to hit the realisation of time left since we are all mortals, the natural process of death will occur. What if this time was taken way out of the equation? Imagine the endless evolutions of species and the types of powers that would have been discovered or would have the world turned into no man's land? What about the political side of things?

Hence where this tale lies, NO guns or swords to protect and help these princesses yet the arts of magic, daring adventures and tonnes of spicy romance to save the kingdom from eternal destruction!

So, grab some snacks and your charger because this going to be a long one LETS DIVE INTO THIS CRAZY WORLD!