chapter 02

Happy reading

Anika just kept his hand on her stomach ,and look at her husband with teary eyes. No she can't do this. How could this lady say this, she will give her baby to prinku. After so many years ,god has blessed them with the baby ,and she is saying that ,she should give him to prinku !!how could she. She agreed that ,she hates her ,and don't like her from start and somewhere she don't have any problem with that, because she knows ,she wanted shivaay to marry tia ,and he did with her out of her will. She respect her ,and never said her anything ,whether whatever she said to her in past ,but that's doesn't mean she will take her granted.. and Will try to snatch her baby without her permission. No way she will never give him ,never ever. It's her baby and her and shivaay's symbol of love. She can never give him to someone else..never ever.

P. Really Dadi ,is he there??. When he is coming. When I'm gonna hold him in my hands.

D. Soon prinku soon ...

Ani. Nooo ,this is my baby , how dare you Evan promised  to give him to her. How could you. This is my baby, my and shivaay's baby. You are no one to give him to prinku I will never let this happens I will never.

Pri. What is she saying Dadi. Why she is calling my baby as her ?? She cry seeing hee refusing to give her baby to her ..

Ani. This is my baby not yours. I agreed that ,you are in pain and I can understand ..but claiming someone else baby is also not fair. I would Never let you do it. I will never. This is my baby ,and he will live with me. There is no one, who could snatch my baby. Did you get that. She look at everyone with blood shot eyes, and left from there fuming in anger.

D. Bring your wife here shivaay ..how dare she
Disobey my order. Don't she know, my decision No one disobey. Just bring her here.

P. What Bhabi is saying Dadi. Please ask her to not take my baby away. Just say her return my baby. It's my baby not her. Please Dadi I can't live without my child. Just take it from her. Otherwise I'll give my life. I will die Dadi. I will kill myself. She rent like a little girl ,crying in mess making all family members worried except shivaay and shanky ,who are feeling so much angry on Dadi for saying this without their permission.

D. Prinku ,,,she cups her face and try to calm her ,but she is the one ;who is getting hyper and pulling her hair harshly crying In mess

J. Beta Dadi promised you na. I'm sure Anika will give your baby to you. She will return him to you.

D. She is right that's your baby. It's yours

P. Promise Dadi .. she sobs

D. Promise. Now come and sleep. She made her lay down and covered her with blanket asking her close her eyes.

P. Shivay ( she calls him )shivaay look at her with his red eyes making her scared hell out of her ,and stormed out from there in anger. Pinky just literally got scared to seeing his eyes ,because she knows ,how much he was happy for his baby. In those five years she didn't see them happy that much ,the way they were today. First time, her son's eyes were reflecting happiness ,when he had got married to his love ,his Jaana ,his Anika. and today when they got to know that ,he is going to be father. But maybe god didn't like them to be happy and Dadi announced her order ,without caring about them and their happiness. How could she. Since she has came in this house ,this old lady just ruled over everything. Never let them feel like home ,always treated them like she owned everything.. and they are here slaves ,who can't do anything ..and specially her ,who had belonged a poor family and because of it ,she faced more hard time than Jhanvi. But this time ,she won't let her do anything.. she can't let her take her son's happiness. It's her kids happiness ..and they have right to celebrate it ,not any one else.