Chapter 8

'Daepyonim (CEO) noona!'- Jisung runs to you. 'Hi maknae!'- You high 5 with him. 'Long time no see'- Haechan walks to you and others follow. 'What brings you here today?'- Mark asks. 'Hmmmmm feels like wanna work here today'- You smile. 'Yasss swagggg'- Renjun giggles. 'And. Eat and drink anything you want today. My treats'- You wink. 'Niceeeeeeee'- The boys attack you with a group hug. 'Oh wait, I didn't know we're so close for this?'- You frown. 'Oh sorry'- Jeno let go off the hug first follow by other.

'Can't we?'- Jisung pouts. 'Well i...um sorry I may never friended with my staffs. I may didn't show you guys I'm a friendly person. But you guys are so nice towards me. Since you guys are Jaemin's friends, why not?'- You smile brightly. 'You scared us!'- Chenle smacks you a little. You're still not used to it, you look at him. 'Oh sorry'- Chenle pouts. 'No no no. I'm good'- You nod at Chenle and others. 'Great then!'- Haechan claps. 'Ok then now let's get to work'- You tell. 'Wait'- Jeno gets your apron. 'Here daepyonim (CEO)'-Jeno passes you your apron. 'Ohhh the best employee'- You show your thumbs up.

'Let me get you the coffee' / 'Let me get you the bread'- The boys are now in chaos to treat you well. 'Eh eh no no. Gwenchana (it's ok)'- You laugh. You look at your watch, 'Ok we can open now'- you nod at the boys. 'Look, 4 months opened still all day customers line up from the opening till closing'- Renjun shows you. You look at it. Then back to Jeno to ask him about the revenues. 'For 4 months, how much are the revenues so far?'- You ask. Jeno gets the reports and shows you. 'As I calculated, we will reach the return investment in 2 months more'- Jeno tells. 'Ok. Great. Thank you'- You smile. Jeno nods and back to the cashier.

You then start serving the customers non-stop till lunch.

'Noona, you can take a rest. My turn here'- Chenle pats your shoulder. You nod. 'I should get help'- You smile and get your phone. 'It's weekend. What are you doing?'- You call Taecyeon. 'At home. Movie'- Taecyeon tells. 'Great! Come by the café. Help me. Bye!'- You end the call. 'Tsk he will come'- You laugh.

'Kiesha daepyo (CEO), you have a boyfriend?'- Jeno asks casually while munching his bread. 'W-what?'- You blink at him. 'Ah sorry. I'm so casual. I always thought we are so close for so long. We are so clicked. Right guys?'- Jeno asks Jisung and Renjun beside him. They nod. 'I...'- You got cut by Taecyeon entering the café after Mark informed you someone wanna meets you.

'Ohhhhh'- Jeno, Jisung and Renjun look at each other

'Ohhhhh'- Jeno, Jisung and Renjun look at each other. 'Damn he's so handsome'- Jisung nods. 'I'm just about to match making her with Jaemin tho'- Jeno pouts. 'Look at that. In next life bro'- Renjun points to you who is now hugging Taecyeon and pull him to the kitchen.

'Here'- You pass the apron to Taecyeon. 'What?'- Taecyeon looks at you. 'Help me work today. Hm? Hm? Hm?'- You beg. Taecyeon smiles and ruffles your hair. 'Ok'- Taecyeon wears the apron.