PHASE 4; PART 1

Phase 4

Part 1: Holidays Hearts.

2 months later

"Madeline!" Kareem said as walked thru the lobby of the hospital. The blonde tall girl turned around and she gasped, "oh my god! You are E.R tonight?"

"For a favor for Doctor Ritter. Her fine ass husband surprised her and the kids with a trip to Aspen for Thanksgiving break."

"And we are bringing our Thanksgiving Eve in a E.R room. On a Full Moon Night. Hey but lucky for us we are going to be celebrating our Thanksgiving not here so we won in the end." Madeline told him as they hugged and started walking towards the ER as their shift starts in 10 minutes. Kareem asked, "and speaking of it where are you spending yours at?"

"Welp my now ex-boyfriend had something planned so now I am going to buy me a personal"

"Nope. My mom and her boyfriend is coming from Canada tomorrow and we doing it big at the Mansion. Real small. Come." Kareem invited her as she smiled and said, "Yessss Ill bring my apple pie?" Kareem gave her a look and she laughed, "You right Ill just bring my appetite. Oh My God, will Nate be there?"

"Yes he will. He loves my mom cooking more than me." Kareem told her as they laughed and she said, "That drag brunch for Halloween he took us to is still on my mind on repeat. Those Mimosas had us so fucked up." They both laughed and  they entered the trauma room as the Charge Nurse spoke, "Doctors we have a pile up off The Causeway. Mercy is filled so some Ambulances is be diverted here. Get ready. We are going to have a busy night."

"Great!" Kareem and Madeline said in unison.

Meanwhile in Palmetto James laptop went to ringing off a Skype call. He jumped up from sleep at his desk and realized it was dark outside of his CartierCorp office window. He stared back at the screen and seen it was Rome from Oakland. He quickly answered and stated, "Wassup Man."

"Just babysitting my baby girl."

"How is Azeria Colby by the way? Her father doesnt like how you got her to move there." James said as they both laughed and Rome exhaled, "last time I checked she showed up here in August with a bombshell for me bro."

"That bombshell just spit up on your shit nigga." James told him as they both laughed and Rome grabbed her spit up cloth and stated, "Michaela come on now. And its them damn fries I gave her."
James laughed harder as Rome replied, "wait til you get one and speaking of that when are you nigga?"

"Listen life is a little too lit for me right now to have a child. Whats good? Why you called?"

"I heard something thru the grapevine and I need to check in with you as you are my supplier" Rome said as James sat up stated, "I was getting around to all of you today but I got busy with a meeting, but I knew you will hear it from the others. December is our last shipments to all distributors. I am going legit. CartierCorp in that matter. Dont worry I am not leaving you high and dry because James Colby is taking over my operation. And he will be paying more...I dont know about for you because he hates you have his grandchild and daughter over there. So are yall like together or"

"Co-parenting and it seems to me life is not about to be lit for you anymore. So you leaving the game? Do you have a reason or you just tired of it. Because our boy Rico up there in New York with an entire man and 16 year old son and his baby girl Carlee?" James stated.

"What?!" James said perking up in the chair.

"Yep. Just caught up with him not too long ago and they had got engaged in Bahamas and was planning a big wedding but his fiancé mother was dying so they went and got married in front of her. So who got you ready to hang up the guns and drugs? Its always someone."