Nasha

Nasha was confused. Her mommy and daddy were naked and were making weird noises that she had to eventually come to investigate.

Both of them were shocked and covered themselves. They told her that both were playing a game that only grownups could play. She didn't know why it had to involve clothes being ripped apart but shrugged.

Their business not hers.

As soon as she told her aunties what happen, Cana burst into laughter. "Whats so funny?" She ask confused. "Nothing. Just you understand when your older" She waved the girl off "Nothing to worried about" Mirajane gave Nasha a soft smile.

"We cant tell you because your too young to understand but once your older, your parents will tell you honey"

"Okay Auntie Mira" Who could disagree with Mira? She was a very understanding person and if anyone tries anything with her, then Nasha is going to take action no matter what the consequences.

"Good. Now go play with Gregie. He seems lonely" Nasha nods and took off leaving the white haired mage to sigh in relief.

"Dont give me that look. Her parents will tell her not me" She knew the gleam in Cana's eyes. Cana smirks "Mmmh. We shall see Mira" She grabs her barrel and headed towards an empty table where she can gulped her drink.

Mira sighs shaking her head. Sometimes its hard to be a leader inside of this guild.