°•Frosting•° Tamaki X Reader

You and Tamaki have been dating since your second year of high school, you are now 21 and he's 22, you also share a studio apartment

Y/n's POV

You had just gotten home from work and were super bored waiting for Tamaki to get back, you decide to make a cake for him in celebration of starting his own Hero Agency. You were so proud of your dear boyfriend for stepping out of his comfort zone and finnally getting out there to do it. With the help of you and his best friend Miro Togata it was a complete success.

You started baking the cake, mixing the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together throwing it all in a pan and putting in the oven. About 30 minutes now letting it cool so you can frost it. After about 5 minutes the cake cools and you take it out of the pan, you start frosting it with vanilla whipped frosting and get less than half way done with it by the time he comes in.

Tamaki's POV

I walked into the sweet smell of vanilla. The house felt warm and loving, I couldn't wait to see my lovely girlfriend/Boyfriend!
I walked into the kitchen to see them frosting a cake.
I walked up behind them and wrapped my arms around their waist in a warm embrace, nuzzling my nose into the crook of their neck.

Third Person POV

Tamaki hugged Y/n tightly nuzzling his nose into Their neck, it was warm and loving. I then turned around packing their boyfriend on the lips, Tamaki smiling warmly at them. Y/n then dipped their finger in frosting bopping Tamaki on the nose leaving the white fluffy frosting on his nose.

Word Count: 294