chapter one (teehee)

I woke up on a sunny summer morning. The sun shone on the foot of my bed and blinded my blue orbs. I sat up and stretched, ready to start my day. I put my brown hair into a messy bun with my scrunchy and slid my legs off the side of my bed, slipping my feet into my bunny slippers that laid on my fluffy polar bear skin rug. I stretched and got out of bed, walking over to my full body mirror. I admired my hourglass body in the mirror. I was 3'6 and 56lbs. My hair was 87in long, and my orbs were a frosty blue. I giggled to myself before grabbing my phone to check the time. I gasp, it was 8:30! I'd overslept! I scamper to my closet to quickly get dressed.  

I wore a small floral printed skirt just above my upper thigh and a white cropped t-shirt. I slipped on some flat, white sandals. I then rush downstairs to get a piece of toast and grab my light brown kanken. I started to play "I'm not Gay" by Justin Bieber as I rushed out my two-story suburban home in a nice neighbourhood to walk to school. 

When I arrived, I bolted for the two front doors. However, I skidded to a stop when my forehead was met with,,, a wall? No.. I felt two hands grip my arms. I was then pushed backwards. Disoriented, I take a few moments before I look up at what,, and who,, was in front of me. He was tall, and he had a glint of anger in his green orbs as he stared down at me. He wore a leather jacket and a white t-shirt, a silver chain with a cross worn around his neck. 

He sighed and I opened my mouth to speak. "I-I-I-I-I- I'm so-s-s-s-s-s-sorry-" I stuttered. 

He rolled his eyes, pressing his index finger to my lips. My cheeks turned a scarlet red. He then narrowed his eyes before speaking. "Whatcha doin, shawty?" he smirked. 

I huffed and moved his finger. "I-i-i-i-i-i'm l-lA-late, and-and-a-a-a-a-aand- and you're in my w-w-way-" 

The smirk stayed as he licked his lips at me, "and I don't think I'll be movin, cutie. So what's your name? I'm Harry." he chuckled, taking note of my blush.

"(y/n)..." I spluttered.

"Cute." he said nonchalantly and yawned. "Wanna skip school with me? It's my first day here, but, I'm sure McDonalds Farm High is just as trashy as my old school."

I furrowed my brows at him, McDonalds Farm High is the best school in the country, how dare he disrespect it. He should be honoured to be standing on the campus right now... "Why should I skip school with you, huh?" 

To be Continued...

A/N:: hope y'all enjoy this 🙄🙄🙄, i worked super hard,,,,,,

also ?!!?! will y/n skip schoo lwith hi m?!?! ?!?! ?!!?! !! ?! !?! ?! ?

or will she refuse because he insulted McDonalds Farm High 😪😪😪

ugh. 

chapter two coming never..... /j...