An eye for an eye

I watch josh get out of his car and then I run as fast as I could towards him. and I say "hey josh can I get a selfie". he replies with a confusion "sorry got to run" my heart was broken my one true love just denied me. But don't worry an eye for an eye. it becomes noon and I see him existing his hotel. But no body guards nor fan girls. I wait until he walks towards an ally. He is looking down so I kick him in the shin. he makes a "ohh" sound and lowers his body into a slight 50 degree angle. I kick him in the balls. then I smack him with a trash can led in the temples. he falls on the floor. and I failed to remember that I can't carry him. so I grab a black trash can bag and rap him in it then I use all my energy to drag him. "Wow that's a lot of trash". luckily I live right I front of his hotel. then I drag him in my house and push him in the basement. I unwrap him and tie him to my chair. then I tap him on the shoulder and I take my iPod and as he wakes up I take a selfie. He says "where the hell am I" i reply "sorry Hun but goodnight" I Tried to punch him in the mouth as hard as I could but it wasn't hard enough to knock him out. but that was good now I can talk to him "you're mine now" I say trying to keep focus He started talking but he is so dreamy I only heard the last parts.. "What what the hell is going on". He said loudly "don't fight it your here to stay" I say calmly . I pick up his head and kiss him on the cheek and whisper "your my lover boy now"....