Single wet drop

He grabs the gun and run upstairs. so stupid I always carry a knife! I'm duh. she's on the floor looking at her surroundings looking terrified. I bend down to her and say "how's your day?" I say laughing. she slaps me and to my surprise she pushes me and runs. There's no were to go my doors only open to a a 4 digit code. I whisper "bitch" I stand up and start walking towards the direction she ran to. "come out come out were ever you are..." then I start screaming "I wanna play!" I open the closet door with my knife ready to stab and open... I see no one. I run up stairs and open my closet... I am again ready to stab.. I open the door I see a shadow and I stabbed her then she falls on the floor and I realize it wasn't her it was josh. she comes in and screams "Josh.. josh" she falls on the floor and crus on top of him. in so pissed but he might not die. I pull out my knife and he groans. I put my finger in the wound to see how deep it is. it's only a flesh wound. he will survive if I disinfect and stench in the next 30 min or he will bleed to death. but I think I can kill her in 10. I look over to her.. she's crying. then she jumped on me and she's attacking me. I take my knife and stab her in the neck. she falls on me and one of her tears hits my face. I push her over and wipe my face and chest. I have her blood all over. I reach over to Josh and begin to do the simple procedure of disinfecting and stitching. I might be a stalker but I'm not a killer I feel terrified that her body is in my room. I walk to my bed and set and watch as the hours pass I suddenly fall asleep and wake up to a body next to me............

To be continued