Who are we?

Well we are what you might call 'freaks of nature.' And there are four of us all together. Almost like a family you could say although only two of us are ACTUALLY related. Our names are, Nikki, Ray, Chris and Sandy. Sandy and Chris are fraternal twins whereas Ray and I are just ourselves. That's right, I'm Nikki. And we are all cyborgs. Although we are all robots, we were all taken for different reasons. Sandy for flexibility, Chris for speed, Ray for intelligence and myself for violence. I am the eldest at 19 yrs old but I have the mind of a 17 year old. This was because, I was the first to be created. I was ripped from my life at the age of 9. I had just survived a terrorist bombing in Russia and all of my family died. Unfortunately I had survived with missing limbs and almost 90% covered in 3rd degree burns. What the scientists didn't know was that I was mentally unstable from birth. Meaning my mind was not fully prepared for life. I was diagnosed by a illegal psychiatrist at the age of 3 with ADHD, Dyslexia and being schizophrenic. I was a very complicated child. But then because the doctor was illegal, this was not written on my medical record. So when the scientists were changing me and modifying my brain and limbs, my conditions got worse. My ADHD and Dyslexia but luckily the changes cured schizophrenia as weird as it sounds. I had the most changes done to me though. Organs, bones structure, nerves, spinal cord, skull, brain, my two legs, my left arm and my right hand.
Next came Ray. He was in a radiation leak and when he was found he was dying rapidly from radiation. His muscles were repaired along with his brain. He is the smartest out of all of us although he hates to let it show. His family had abandoned him and he was brought in one year after me. I took care of him as best I could as the scientists and caretakers didn't like to interact with us. Unfortunately he was brought in one his birthday and ever since he has hated September 5th.
Sandy and Chris came next. They had both been in a car crash and came out with horrible injuries. Sandy's bones were all shattered and her spinal cord snapped. Chris had destroyed his chest and his lungs, rib cage and heart had to be repaired. His legs had also broken and all the muscles ripped so he would have been paralysed and had to be amputated. Luckily the institution got there quick and was able to save them. Like the rest of us, Sandy and Chris had to have their brains modified as well. For reasons as communication with us telepathically and other things as well. Ray and I had to undergo the same procedure. The twins were admitted two years after Ray and I. We took care of them as they were traumatised by their near death experience.
Even though all of our changes were different, the medication and the changes to our brains all had the same after effects. All of our hair and eyes changed drastically. Sandy and Chris have the same eyes, both purple, but Sandy has green hair and Chris orange with black spots. Ray has red eyes contrasting with his striking blue hair. I have platinum white hair and one blood amber eye and one crystalline blue eye. We all love our new changes and like trying out new styles. For example, Sandy love having her hair down or sometimes in different braids. Chris leaves his short but long enough for people to see the designs in his hair. Ray's style is similar to Chris' but slightly shorter and more spiked. I love my hair short in a pixie cut. It suits my angular face and contrasts with my dark milk chocolate skin tone. I'm the odd one out though as I have dark skin whilst the others have light toned skin. But they still love me as their older sister. With a slightly complicated mind.
Our story starts when thankfully we are all set free. Able to roam the world in peace...we thought...