Huit 🥀

Not everything you think of yourself is true🥀

yourself is true
🥀

Unfortunately, Jungkook didn't know Yoongi's schedule, which allowed Tae to convince the younger to attend the first period of their classes, and only then rush to his mission of saving the relationship he hadn't even gotten to start.

With the first note of the bell he jolted from his seat, not saying a single word to Tae who was left behind, rushing to the bus station by the school and making his way to Yoongi's studio;

Not even half an hour later he bursts into the familiar building, hearing the calming buzzing sound of the tattoo machine, yet not finding anyone at the reception, and instead noticing a small sign on it saying 'Lunch break'.

It wasn't the time for a lunch break, so he assumed that Jimin once again sassed his way out of the need to sit at the front desk and talk to costumers, making him grit his teeth in hatred; he still couldn't really explain the source of said hatred, but it was there, and he had to deal with it.

He makes his way to the actual work place, glancing behind the slightly opened door, expecting to see Yoongi hovering over someone's body, brows frowned in concentration as he imprints his talent with ink, but instead he saw Jimin, gloves and mask on, tattooing some girl's back.

Jungkook had thought that the older haven't noticed him and was about to slip out of the room, but he was wrong;

-Jungkook? -Jimin asks in surprise, his voice makes the student roll his eyes and enter the room again.

-Hello, Jimin hyung -in fact, he really disliked calling the older 'hyung', but respect is respect, trying his best to hide the annoyance and displeasure.

Jimin studies him shortly, then sighing heavily.

-Look, Jungkook, I have no idea why you hate me so much... I mean... I think I know but that would be weird -he stops tattooing for a second, making the buzzing sound come to a halt -What I'm trying to say is that, I don't hate you.

The truth is, that he did really dislike Jungkook, until this morning, when Yoongi came to the studio;

The boy immediately rushed into Jimin's arms, hiding his face in his chest, crying quietly.

Jimin was Yoongi's best friend (well, aside from Namjoon of course) and Yoongi felt comfortable enough with crying on the older's chest. After he calmed down a bit he admitted that he really likes someone at the moment, but made a 'mistake' and was rude to them, beginning to cry again, saying that he had probably lost his chance with them before anything even had started.

After a long while of convincing and calming, Jimin managed to get out of his friend the name of the guy, so unbelievably surprised to find out that Yoongi was talking about Jungkook, as he knows that the boy had never in his life even considered dating someone younger than him, let alone cry because of them.