Lies

Why? Why do you like seeing me in pain? Have you not noticed I've gone insane? Why? Why are the lies buried in the core? Have you noticed my heart cries more? Why? Why does you not notice me? Have you been shattered so hard not to see? Why? Why have you gone away? Have you not noticed my scars will never fade by the end of the day? Where? Where have you been? Have you noticed you're a sin? Where? Where you go? Have you noticed you're now my foe. I hate it, but I made it. I'm sorry for the lies. I'm sorry for the cries when really I'm not. I hate you. I hate everything you do.

You have shunned me out. Why? I'm hurting inside the shallow heart I have. It's ripping the one and my friends underneath me. They underestimate me and my hopelessness. Do they not see my soul as black as night, yet as blue as the midnight sea. I can't care anymore . If I do I would die. I can't take the lies anymore. It's killing me and spilling blood from my veins. I'm dead inside and now I know nothing ever matters but the shear thought of pain. I wish to be free from my undefined cage. One thought of rage shows me who I truly am. I'm the monster I created.

It started when she was 12. He took pills and became addicted. No one knows the pain she has inflected. Her family shut her out and shied away. She was so alone and frightened. She knew it would come this way. Her heart has fallen away and tightened. She knew it would come this day. Her heart buries her twisted fate. Shattered by lost love and crimson hate. She had scars that she bared though no one gave a care. She felt so lost. She knew her life has to come at a cost. She said she couldn't love anyone anymore. She started to rot at the heart's core. She's dead. She's dead. Now she finally bled. Goodnight. Goodnight. She is now free and can start a new light. She is now free. Goodnight.

The world inside me blackens. The lonely beating heart goes dim and limp. No sound is made. The rage sucked the life and hope and replaced it with fear that I thought I would never have. It kills me to be alone. That's my biggest fear. When I'm alone I feel nothing but numb. So numb that it hurts. The life I once knew was just a shy away from the truth. The lies buried so deep in the hearts core. The shame weakens the love and the blade shows the light to a better love that I had to lose.

What you did to me was a tragedy. What you did to me was a beating. I hate it here, though I shed no tear. I have only one fear and that's being here. I loved the silence. Now it's filled with violence. The noise drowns out the voice. Please take me away from me. Take me to a dream. Let me die. Let me die. Just let me say goodbye.

She has been in a thick sickness. The blade gave her a kiss. The blood pouring out till she lost the light in her eyes. Every night someone hears her cries. Her heart is bleeding for the souls of the helpless. No one wanted to clean up the mess. She was never good enough, though she had no love. She severed her life with a knife. Now she's gone. Now her life is done. The pain is just a simple compromise to get what she wants out of it. She was sick of it. She is now in purgatory as a ghost looking for a host.

How did I end up like this. You left me. I miss you. What have I become. I'm a monster inside my own soul and trapped forever. I want to save myself but I can't. What most people don't know is killing them. The shear pain and heartache we face only makes us stronger. I know it hurts. I know it kills. It's just they way I feel.

I hate myself for what I've done. I wish I could go back but I can't no matter how hard I try. I just want to be alone. I hate everyone and promised myself to never love. But I broke my promise and I wish I hadn't. I wish to be alone but I can't. I'm haunted with these demons I have and it hurts. No one will ever understand.

I'm hated. I feel separated. I'm unwanted. I'm unloved. I'm taunted. I'm shoved. I'm haunted. And dead. I have bled and I have no tears to shed. Help me. Save me. Love me. Hate me. I don't care. I just want someone to see how there is no light in me.

Does anyone see the scars? Does anyone see my tears? Does anyone see my heart? Does anyone see my fears? I have given up on love. I have given up on life. Goodbye poor sweet innocent girl and hello knife.

Blood rain. Blood rain. Falling crimson so cruel. Falling down the sky like drool. The shame we shed is for the bane the keeps us alive. The adrenaline pushes us to drink cyanid. We hide from the guns they carry. We dig up the bodies they burry for signs of light in their eyes. We only found emptiness and happy lies.

They don't see my crying. They notice me dying. Help me. Show me. The sins I used. The way the abused. She was never here. She had many fears. Please love me. Please. I'm pleading to stop from bleeding. I'm sorry I can't go on. I was just a pawn. Goodbye. Don't die.

I'm okay. I'm shy. We all know that I'm not going to the same way. Hey, at least I'm not going to cry. So sorry I didn't go to heaven, but I'm not. Oops. It looks like I've been caught. Haha we all know I'm Satan's daughter. We all know who's going down. I wondered how many I have to slaughter. For me, it's time to put on my wedding gown. I was married to the lies that I was fed. Well I know I'm not loved. How many times have a bled? Well, it doesn't matter because we all know I've been shoved.