Anal👍🏼

Billie is legit living my DREAM while she was recording "My Power" I've always wanted a snake🥲. The Mv was so good too omg😌

IM LEGIT SO EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM!😫💯

How y'all doing baby?

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

"Yo, can we try anal?" I asked Billie. I knew she hasn't tried it yet but it never hurts to ask you know?

She looked up at me with wide aye and just stared at me, then she busted out laughing.

"YO, WHAT?!" She laughed at my question, she started cry laughing now.

"I said, can we try anal" I said with a straight face and just stared at her while she laughed.

She stopped laughing when she understood I was being serious. She turned to me and examined my face.

I slowly moved forward towards her, Billie scooting back at the same time. She looked everywhere around the room besides from my eyes, while I was staring directly at her face.

"So can we?" I asked in a low tone. I put my both my hands on her thigh and gently rubbed her inner thighs with my thumbs.

Billie whimpered. "I'm scared though" she said shyly still not looking at me as she blushed.

I hummed and said "I'll be gentle. You know I'm always gentle, besides from when we both want it rough of course" we only have rough sex though to be honest. That slow shit ain't for us.

"We never have gentle sex though." She said and laughed a little and finally looking at me.

"Because baby, you know that shit ain't for us" I chuckled. I inched my hands up higher making billie visibly gulp.

"So, can we try it? I know you haven't tried it yet so I'll go slow unless you want me to go faster" I smirked.

"U-um, okay" she let out a shaky breath.

I beamed at her and said "okay baby, I want you to go to our room, undress, and arch that back for me. You gonna do that for me?" I asked her.

She nodded so I took my hands off her thighs and saw her walk to our room while taking off her clothes on the way.

I licked my lips and stopped out of my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers and sports bra. Waiting a few minutes with my erect penis, I got up and walked to the room I sent Billie to.

When I got there, I saw Billie naked and in the position I told her to me in. Licking my lips, I walked closer to her.

Her pink pussy was glistening with arousal. Bringing my hand to her pussy, I used my middle finger and collected the arousal that dropped down billies thighs making Billie whimper at my cold hands.

Billies POV

I felt cold fingers on my thigh making me jump but whimper at the same time. The finger went up higher until it reached my pussy.

It went up and down my folds a few times then it poked at my entrance.

I tried moving my hips back a little bit, so y/n's finger would go into my entrance but I suddenly felt a sting on my ass.