Part 2: Touch (One shot) + fanart

A drawing for this one shot

-------------------------------------------------

* Touch (One shot)

No one's pov

On a typical boring day for a teacher with lots of work to do on his business trip, Gojou's meter of wanting to see Yuuji has reached on its limit. He wanted to see the younger and see what he was been up to.

He sighed as he wished for an entertainment or something fun to do that worth his time. He hummed before he took off, flying back to the basement where Yuuji trained on increasing and stabilising his output energy by watching the movies that Gojou had given to him.

Gojou has arrived not more than 10 seconds and he went down into the basement, seeing Yuuji reading his comic book instead of watching the movies. "Yuuji." He called and the younger startled, turning his head around to see his teacher, "Sensei?? Uh welcome back?"

"You didn't watch the movies?" Gojou asked.

"No, I'm on break today."

The elder tilted his head. Since when he allowed the younger to make up his own rule. He didn't mind though because Yuuji has already improved on increasing his output energy for these passed few days. Actually, he already could managed it in just the first day of his training. He learned surprisingly quick and Gojou couldn't be more amazed and proud than that.

Yuuji glanced at Gojou from his book before he spoke, "What brings you to come here sensei? I thought you're on a business trip?"

"Ah, I'm bored." Gojou said, walking towards the sofa and flopped beside the younger, invading his personal space but Yuuji was already used to this so he shrugged it off.

Gojou looked at Yuuji's face from behind his blindfold. Soft cheeks, beautiful eyes and lips that looked kissable. He never noticed his beautiful features on detailed before this.

How is this boy so cute.

He hummed, thinking of wanting to touch the boy. Now that he thought about it, he never properly touch Yuuji before. God, what did he meant by properly though. Usually he only went to hug Yuuji and that was it.

Gojou then brought up his hand to Yuuji's face slowly and touch his cheek making both of them felt surprised.

"S-sensei??"

"Yuuji?!?!?" Gojou was surprised of how soft and squishy his cheek was. He got the urge of wanting to touch him more. He was craving more for it.

The elder coughed as he was withdrawing his hand, "Yuuji, what on earth are you made of?"

The younger blinked. What kind of nonsense. "Am I supposed to know that?" He asked.

"You're so soft!" Gojou exclaimed before he brought up his hands back to the boy's face and pinch his cheeks. He internally drooled. So unfair.

Is this the only part of him that is soft?

"Mnghh- stop it!" Yuuji pushed away his hands from his face. Gojou pinched his cheeks so hard that his cheeks became red.

Cute.

Gojou stopped again. "Don't you really like when I'm touching you?"

Yuuji massaged his cheeks and replied, "You did it so hard! Maybe if you could be more gentle."

The elder paused but nodded anyway, though he couldn't promise him that. "In what way do you want me to be more gentle hm?"

Yuuji averted his gaze from his comic to the elder and back to his comic again. "You know, it's better if you do it when I'm doing nothing. You're just interrupting me from reading my comic now."

"When you're doing nothing?" The elder asked as he perked his eyebrows, getting the flow.

"When I'm doing nothing."

Suddenly Gojou smirked as he got an idea. He brought his two fingers towards the younger's face and Yuuji was caught off guard, "Sensei-" and Gojou tapped his two finger tips onto his forehead causing Yuuji to fall unconscious.

"Sorry Yuuji. By means of you doing nothing, I can also enjoy myself this way."

------------------

Gojou finally got a better look on Yuuji's face. He carressed the younger's cheeks, down to his jaw and to his neck. "My my, how soft." He said while admiring the boy on his touch.

He touched the scars under Yuuji's eyes. How unique, before he kissed the younger's closed eyes. He kissed his forehead, his nose. Oh how pretty.

He then held the younger's chin and thumbed the younger's lips making Gojou groaned. Soft. How soft. It's like it was pulling him to kiss him. How sinful.

He leaned in until his face was just an inch closer to Yuuji's, slowly brushing his own lips to the younger and slightly backed away after.

Fuck, I want to taste him.

Gojou finally closing in the space, kissing him as he licked the younger's lips. He moaned before he softly bit the younger's lips. So good. It felt divine.

Wanting to taste him more, he slid his tongue into the boy's mouth, feeling his wet cavern. He lowly cursed as he might get addicted to this boy's taste. It felt sweet and Gojou loved sweet things.

Yuuji was still unconscious but Gojou didn't mind though. He could enjoy touching him as many as he wanted without Yuuji getting defensive from his touches.

Gojou parted their kiss, leaving a string of saliva in between them. He licked his lips before he slowly leaned into the younger's neck, smelling the boy's scent up close.

It was refreshing and sweet. Lovely. He licked the boy's neck while his hand carressing his nape and his other hand on the boy's thigh.

Strong muscles. Soft nape. Basically this boy had soft skin to begin with. He wanted to touch him further but he had his own boundary so he only mildly violated his face and his neck.

"Oh Yuuji, sweet little thing. I can do this everyday now. Make you fall unconscious and just touching you like this."

-------------------

Yuuji woke up and saw Gojou sat beside him like he first did when he arrived here a while ago.

Yuuji felt as if nothing had happened except his mouth felt moist and an unfamiliar taste on his mouth. He didn't even drool in his sleep.

He looked at the elder, "What happened?"

Gojou tilted his head to the side, "What do you mean?"

The younger was confused even more and he decided to abandon his thoughts of suspecting his sensei did something to him.

Gojou stood up, smiling, "Thanks Yuuji. I finally found what I need to do when I want to replace something with my boredom." And he walked off from the basement, leaving Yuuji feeling puzzled.

"What is he saying?" As he slowly touched his lips and licked them.

"It's sweet."

Votes and comments are appreciated
*Follow me on twitter (tokkive)

Re's out. Peace!