yaara teri meri yaari sabse pyari

abhi and vaishu cried for hours and somehow console themself..

vaishu : abhi..i think you should go home now....

abhi ; yeah you are right..vaishu..b..but i don't have any courage.......

vaisu : if you can't gain courage then how can u be sid's strength...abhi you are his elder brother...u need to encourage him...its really hard time for all of us...i know..

abhi : okay let go

abhi and vaishu hold each other's hands and walk toward nigam mansion.

at avneet's side

she entered her mother's room..she saw her mom crying while looking at her childhood photo..she slowly walks toward her mom and kept her hand on her shoulder..

avu : mom

mom : my angel

her mom hugged her..

avu : mom please.......calm down...u cant cry like this

mom nodded

avu : mom how can i be happy if u cry like this..do u wanna make me sad

her mom nodded in no

avu : okay then raise your face..wipe your tears and give me one beautiful smile

avu mom smiled weakly..avu wiped her tears....

avu : okay mom..i need something from u

mom : what is it dear

avu : mumma there is circus in town ..i badly wanna see it please allow me to go

mom : okay but i will also come with u

avu : mom no..please i wanna go with my friends...mom please

mom : okay but take care of yourself

avu nodded and walk toward her room

( author : guys...iam having pang in my heart while writing this ff because..i never though one of my closest friend will be diagnosed with cancer...but recently i find out one of my friend who was like brother figure to me would be diagnosed with a cancer ...., even through there is hope that he can saved with the help of chemotherapy but still me and our whole gang of friends are sad...cause we all know what is a cancer.. )