Chapter one

Silver's POV

It was a sunny morning,I went to work at the cafe.Juliana was one of the staffs who work there,in fact she's the only one except me who still works here.
I only work here because I needed money to pay my rent.
Then,a boy walked in his raven black hair was messed up and all the girls giggled and blushed as he passed.he looks pretty cute- wait what am I thinking I just saw him I barely know his name.He passed by me and grinned "Hi,my name's Gold what's yours? Do you work here ?"
"Silver" I nodded "And yes I work here"
"Can I have a Medium latte with extra whipped cream?" He asked.
I nodded and walked over to Juliana grabbed a latte and then gave it to gold.
Then,he suddenly grabbed my wrist and said "Hey,wanna hang out tomorrow lunch?"
"Sure,he's got a break and he'd love to go with you" Juliana suddenly walked over and answered for me.
"Great see y'a"
When he was gone I looked at Juliana and hissed "what'd you do that for?,thanks to you,I'm forced to go out with a boy I don't even know"
"Chillax,he seems to like you,you're just overreacting"
"Am not"
"You are"
"I'm not overreacting"
Juliana sighed,I sighed too before getting on with my work.
My first chapter in my first fanfic I hope you like it.