Chapter 4 Ending this mess(narrated by plagg)

He cried out blood still dripping out of him.Bruised he was in so much pain.He countiued to scream and cry out for his lady.
Cat blanc-I guess something came up so..
When was he gonna realize his lady is gone
Cat blanc-I won't worry once we merge the miraculouses that won't be a problem she will show up every time.
He screamed and scratch himself even more blood everywhere. He went and cleaned the blood.He countined to break things.
Cat blanc-"when will my father forget,when will my mom come back,we're is M'lady,what happened to me friends"
He cried more and deep down I know he knew what really happened and he knew it was not good.He created a white ray of light breaking the precious landmarks one by one.He started singing and the edge of the Eiffel Tower.
Cat blanc-little kitty on a roof top all alone without his lady.
I was so weak my miraculous had been corrupted and broken and had know chance of going back to normal I can't erase the past. But then cat blanc turned around an I saw ladybug standing there.

Thanks for reading this this is a fanfic for miraculous ladybug to under stand watch the episode cat blanc and it's available on Disney plus and Netflix