Villain ranboo

"you should have payed me more dream"

"...Punz?"

everyone walked into the prison 1 by 1, "you guys came!" tommy and tubbo both looked at the server that was there to stop dream from his control over the sever

Dream thought he was gonna be a goner then ranboo walked through the portal, behind the smile mask was one large smile 

tommy and tubbo ran behind everyone and looked back to laugh at dream, but little did they know what was gonna happen in the next few minutes.

while everyone was happy to finally have the almighty dream cornered into a wall of obsidian, then tommy walk's up to dream "this is the end you green fucker" dream doesn't say a thing 

then he just starts to laugh, over and over again, echoing in tommys mind. The laugh he had herd so many times before in exile.

Dream turns his head not at tommy no, At the rest of the server. maby looking at a specific person? no one could tell who until dream spoke

"hey can youcome over and help me please~" everyone was confused to say the least, who was he talking to? no one was on his side right?

then footsteps could be herd shuffling against the black stone from the back near the end portal, Everyone looked to see who was moving about, slowly horror moving onto their faces

"Ranboo...?" there he was infront of everyone, eyes glowing red and Yellow? But Ranboo didn't have a yellow eye ever before 

Ranboo walked to dream in full maxed out netherite with his axe and sword at his side, ounce he was standing right next to dream infront of Tommy a large smile crossed Ranboo's face simmilar to the one of dreams mask, reaching from one ear to the other.

most had a mix of emotion's, Sad, Anger, Betrayal and more, ranboo had let out a low laugh making tommy move back a bit going back behind Tubbo and Sam 

"RANBOO YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHY, WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM!" tommy looked at ranboo with rage and fear

ranboo taking no mind to the yelling let out a louder laugh "Tommy you are such an idiot!, you never thought all those times i said i had to go and the 'Enderwalk' thing was Real? pffft-" tommy looked at ranboo, not with the normal playful hatred no, now with discust, anger and fear his breathing had picked up to until tubbo spoke up.

"ranboo what happend to you...?" the weak voice said "pfft- Tubbo is that all you have to say?, one of your best friends is betraying you for your mortal enemie, how does that make you feel? pain? or maby distrust of others or OR just maby you think this is all just a dream and your gonna wake up in just a few seconds and it all gonna be over, no tubbo this is reality" ranboo was about 6 inches away from tubbo at this point.

Tubbo had tears in his eyes, falling like a water fall, tommy couldn't do anything but just stand there and watch his best friend crumble infront of him- "Tommy how does this make you feel?" oh god "tommy how does it feel watching your friend slowly fall into insanity- oh wait was i not supposed to say that?, didn't the same thing happen to you before-"

before ranboo could continue he was pushed away from tommy, looking down to see who it was only to see sapnap?

(yall thought it was gonna be sam but i said N O)

"stop it ranboo what ever your doing you can stop now we have dream into a corner your okay-"

 "who are you to say im not the one in control?"

silence fell through the room

"Ranboo what do you mean?" dream spoke ranboo turned to dream "oh nothing out of the ordinary i haven't shown what im fully capable of to you or anyone for that matter"

"Ranboo you made a mockery of yourself, theres 14 people and only 2 of you and dream doesn't even have any armor do you have any idea how fucked up you are right now both of you" sapnap took out his sword to his side

ranboo nor dream said anything, Raboo walked back to Dream's side then turned towards everyone more specificly tommy and tubbo.

"well it was good for a short while but it did get quite boring playing nice after a while, Heros are week they have empathy goals, dreams and want to enjoy life while they have it, but i have none of that" ranboo put a hand on dreams sholder "goodbye for now gentlemen" then disapered into thin air....