RockStar!AU

MODERN AU POG??

Wilbur wanted to go Tonight But he didn't wanna come alone so he brought Phil, Techno, Dream, and schlatt

"I honestly hate you, why did I come with you" techno Face palmed "it's Because you can go a day being away from me, Your favorite brother and Phil's here to" wilbur smiled walking into the bar. 

All of them herd loud cheering from inside so they thought it would be fun because loud is always fun.

when they walked in the building there were colorful light's and smoke all around, Then Schlatt and Dreams Attention went to the stage that people were surrounding, The 2 looked at eachother confused but excited to see what was going on.

Schlatt pointed it out to the others, Techno didn't think anything of it and all 5 walked over to the counter to get drinks.

All 5 were drinking like normal people do in Bars, Then the bartender came over to talk. "hey have you guys herd whos gonna play on that stage tonight?" the bartender pointed to the stage Dream and Schlatt were looking at before "no can you tell us who?" Phil asked the Bartender nodded "well its these kids who are pretty damn good if I dont say, They came up to this place one day asking if they could play, Since the bar was losing money Boss said yes and from then we've Been total money makers" "ooo fun im ready to see theme play-" as Phil and the bartender were talking a guitar rift was played to catch everyone's attention, people in the bar cheered loudly so techno had to cover his ears. the 5 men looked over to the stage all they could see were the silhouettes of the 4 Players.

The main singer in the front started to talk  "HELLO EVERYONE!" the people in the bar cheered louder "IT'S SO NICE TO SEE EVERYONE BACK, BUT NOW LETS GET TO ROCKING!" Lights turned on and the players were now visible.

Wilbur and schlatts jaws dropped to the floor, Dream was cheering along with the crowd phil and techno looked surprised but didn't say anything.

they could see tommy holding an electric guitar, Tubbo at drums, Purpled on bass and Ranboo in the front.
(START THE VIDEO AT THE TOP NOW) bold means there singing together

Tommy started to play for a few seconds then tubbo joined then Purpled all together started to play Then Sing with ranboo

"NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA NA , NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA-"

"DRUGS GIMME DRUGS GIMME DRUGS, I DONT NEED EM BUT I'LL SELL TAKE THE CASH AND KEEP IT"

"EIGHT LEGS TO THE THE WALL, HIT THE GAS, KILL EM ALL"

the 5 men were surprised by how loud ranboo was singing, The Enderman hybrid who was to scared to voice his opinion was now singing on a stage infront of almost 60  drunk people

"AND WE CRAWL, AND WE CRAWL,AND WE CRAWL"

"YOU BE MY DETONATOR"

"love, gimme love, gimme love I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart"

"And I'll keep it in a bag, IN A BOX"

 "pun an X on the floor, GIMME MORE, GIMME MORE, GIMME MORE"

"SHUT UP AND SING IT WITH ME"

then most of the bar started to sing/yell

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

" From Mall security"

 NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

"to every enemy"

 NA NA NA NA NA NA

"were standing on your property, Standing in V formation"

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA