CH 1 | PG 1

(Y/N)s POV

As his eyes restlessly opened he felt a little furry animal lay across his spread out arms. "Morning Husk." He announced still trying to wake up entirely. He then picked up his furry friend and started giving it affection, as expected he twitched, though not yet awake.

Husk was hard to wake up, you could call him a heavy sleeper, he was never one for mornings. And that was something they both had in common, as well as how they became best friends . . . very fast. (Y/N) knew he was friends with a cat, he also knew that was the number one reason his friends tease him, but he didn't let any of that bother him. He can do whatever he wanted, well maybe not whatever he wanted.

"Rise and shine!" He tried desperately to get Husk awake for the second time, without force . . . And you don't wanna know what happens when he uses force, heh. Anyways!

Husk woke up eventually, not realizing he was getting told to. Yet knowing he wasn't gonna be satanicly awoken, (sorry for using that word!) He started purring from all the affection for a few minutes, then got bored of it so he ran off scratching on the door to get out.

Sorry for the short chapter there is school tomorrow. Though I think I have more ideas for this book.
Oh yeah and about the food, I never got it.

Okay, bye!