The Violinist

Hello, this is my very first story so don't be to harsh, but please do give me feed back and/or critism. thanks so very much! Forgive that first part of that video Thanks!

                                       The Lovelynerd13

Chapter 1

Talented- having talent or special ability; gifted.

Have you ever heard something so beautiful that there were no words to describe it? The overwhelming emotions that built up inside of you until you feel like you're going to explode? The sound of instruments and voices fitting so perfectly together, you are in complete Awe.

My name is Elizabeth Marie Sonnet, but most everyone calls me Thorn for reasons i will explain another time. This is my story, of how I went from just an ordinary violinist to become The Violinist.

I remember that day so clearly, the day I was told that I was talented. I hated going to school everyone there thought I was some emo, cutter, chick. Which I am most definitely not, it's just that I don't have a lot of extra money and darker colors are supposed to attract more heat, I tend to value heat a little more than fitting in. Call me crazy, but it's is the truth. So back to that day, our music teacher was out sick so my class got a sub. My usual teach just made us write papers on old musical artists we never actualy do anything involving music.