The plan chapter 2

Hello everyone! If you liked the last chapter then your sure to like this one! If you have any suggestions please  let me know! Ya that's really all I got to say but it's 13+ I guess...  Well enjoy!

                "I'm gonna.. meet her- I have to she's my sister" "ok then we need a plan!" "What why can't I just go up to her when she comes?!" "You really think making a sene in-front of everyone is a good idea? Kacchan I love you but that's just stupid!" He looked at me like I said the world is flat.  "Well then what do I do?"   "Go to the LOVs base".                                                                            "WHAT DEKU NO IM NOT DOING THAT!" "No, Midoriya is right you need to go there!" "ICY-HOT!" "I have agree.." "shitty hair you too!?" "Kacchan, I know you don't want to go there but I think that's your only option.." "Tch-"                                                                                                                                           

             "How about I make some  ramen while you guys decide what to do, in the kitchen?" "I like that idea, thanks shoto!" Said Midoriya I knew that kiri was gonna agree so I don't really have a choice  "I guess.. just make sure too add-" "hot sauce I know, I know.." "thanks.." I let out a little chuckle as we walked to the kitchen. A few minutes later Icy-hot finally finished the ramen..

 A few minutes later Icy-hot finally finished the ramen

Here's a pic!

                    Deku had just gotten all his maps, paper, and notes out talking about 'the plan' " Ok so Toga can't come here or else that will get her and Kacchan in trouble and that's the last thing we want.. So any ideas?" "How about we have them meet up at the park!" Said Kirishma with a smile on his face "no that won't work because that's in public.." Deku explained..  After a few minutes Deku had thought of a plan and started explaining..

             I guess I have to go to the LOVs base. Great... "Sounds good Kacchan?" "Ya.. whatever.." "I know you wanted to see her sooner but this is the way it has to be." I just nodded and ate my ramen bit by bit and so did they. It was quite but peaceful Shitty-Kiri finished early but didn't leave the dinner table he just sat there with his eyes close.. The time flew by like seconds we were quite but it was nice, soon everyone finished and we walked to the bedroom.                     Deku got into his Bakugo, Todoroki, and  Kirishma merch..  (Which really is my hoodie, Todoroki's socks, and Kirishma's shorts which were really short but no one seemed to mind. I know I didn't..) Me in a white t-shirt and pants and Icy-hot shirtless and shorts and Shitty hair  in his shark jam jams!  

Me:   The next day!  Deku's perspective!

           I woke up seeing that Kacchan was gone I knew were he was, he was with toga. I knew this was bad but I couldn't save him now, he is on his own.. I tried to go back to sleep but failed so I got up and started cooking.. 

Me:  This is what Deku made! Again I don't know what this is fully so is anyone knows what it is please tell me! I would love to try it!

            A little later Shoto, and Kiri got up! "Morning!" I said in a peppy voice!  "Morning.." They said in a tired voice "I made food!" "Thanks.." They said "mhm!" "Where's Katauki?" Kirishma asked "Toga.." "WHAT!" "He yelled, now he is wide awake  "DID YOU SEE HIM LEAVE!" He just kept yelling at me, I could see Todoroki just going to were I had set the food down. "No, but he was upset when we said he had to wait, I'm only guessing!" I said making sure to sound firm and clear "oh.. sorry.." he said looking a little embarrassed and sat down.  I did too "it's fine.. just don't yell next time!" 

             I hated it when people yelled.. "Don't worry, it won't happen again.." He was looking at his food ;not touching it "it's ok but please eat I worked hard on this meal.." "Oh! Ya.. sorry just lost in thought I guess.." "all is forgiven!" We all just sat and ate in silence, it wasn't like last night.. It was uncomfortable like someone just killed somebody and just told us, but I didn't say anything about it I just ate and once I was done. I put my dish away and went to the bedroom to change..

Word count:  801

                        Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to write a request! 

Bye!!! 🙃🌻✌️🙃