That one stage in every kids life...

Well. This day started normal, if I knew that today was the day I became part of the Thug Lyfe I would have been more, how should I put this? "Hood" like. So, when I 6 years olds I was driving with my Mothers friend and they were talking about there workplaces along with there boses, anyway I had asked my Mum (Mom if your american) what was her boses name. She replied with Loreal. Now I do warn you about what is about to go down. Okay. So before you go telling all of your friends that I am a terrible child, I was only 6 and I observed many things as a kid that I thought was normal. Back to the story, I opened my mother and everything went into slow motion. 3 words that my mouth, were never forgotten.
"Loreal, F**kin hell"
My mother gasped. There was a sudden silence. You could here a pin drop. Laughter. I am in the clear, I thought, I am not getting into trouble.
"Connor!" She managed to yell while laughing so hard she was crying.
I smiled. I could tell she was trying to be angry with me, but because I was adorable and comedic I was left off with a warning. I was proud about the fact I had done something so bad, I had gotten away with it.

Thug Lyfe, I thought. Thug Lyfe for life.