Chapter 11

YN'S POV

It was almost night.  We were in the bus . Going back to our homes . Our sitting spots were same as earlier but the situation was different. We eated and had fun together . This was the best birthday ever .

Yoonji's stop came and she left after waving at us . My stop came too , the bus stopped . Tae and I stepped down . I looked at Jungkook who came and sits beside Hobi . I smiled at him  . He smiled back and I blushed . The bus left . Tae was looking at stars and smiling ." What was going through his mind ?" I thought

YN : why are you smiling ?

Tae : I am just happy ...very happy

YN : and why are you happy ?

He looked at me and bent his knees to match my height . He flicked on my forehead with his fingers .

Tae : because it's your birthday YN , happy birthday once again

YN : you are too bad at cracking jokes 😒

I made a face and rushed towards our apartments . He followed me pacing up .

Tae : wait for meee....ynnnn

I ran on the stairs and reached my house . I pressed the door bell . Till then Tae had already came . My mom opened the door . I rushed in quickly .

Mom : did you both quarreled?

She asked Tae who was standing at the door . Tae showed his boxy smile and ruffled his hair .

Tae : She is mad at me . Because I didn't went on the rides when she asked .

Mom : 😂😂...you both still behaves like kids ...I am just waiting for the day when you both will convert your friendship into relationship.

YN : Aaaaaaa.....mooooom....what are you talking ....stop it please....I deserve better person than him ....he don't even deserve to be my friend...he will die single ...Poop person huh!

He and mom laughed that made me more mad 😠 .

YN : I just don't want to see you...can't you disappear or evaporate.  

Tae's POV

She went to her room . I looked at Aunty.

Tae : she really deserves better

Aunt : awwww....so sweet of you Tae ....you must be having a girlfriend, anyway you're so handsome ?

Tae : not yet ....but I like a girl...she is same like YN but less chaotic...*shy*

Aunt : oo nice...tell me the whole story when you have time...now you should go and rest ...

Tae : Hmmm...goodbye Aunty...

I took out a chocolate pack from my bag and handed it to her .

Tae : Give it to YN ...I buyed it in the morning to give her but we both quarreled and didn't got much time 😅

Aunty : Ah! I see ...goodbye son 👋🏻

YN's POV

I took a bath and layed on my bed . I picked my phone to look at the pics we took today . Mom came into my room .

Mom : YN

YN : yes Mom

Mom : your dad called today ...he said that he will still not be able to come korea

YN : oh ...yeah he texted me Birthday wishes ...

Mom : but he has sent you a gift

YN : oh really 🤗...give give ...give me fast