A teenage life that has been destroyed by illegal drugs (1 shot)

Disclaimer
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means,Including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, or by any informationstorage and retrieval system without the prior written consent of the publisher, except in the case ofvery brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

There is boy named mike smith he is one of a kind boy who is so kind,responsible,forgiveful and smart so he is the valedictorian his school.
then one morning their teacher discussed about the bad effects of using illegal drugs and how to avoid this kind of bad vices

miss.ladesma-ok class our lesson for the day is all about the bad effects of using illegal drugs and how to avoid this kind of bad vices.
(then miss reyes discussed about it until the time of her class)

then one afternoon mike and his friends named jhondel dela campo and mark louie reyes they had go to an abandoned house then jhondel pick a thing in his back pack and it was an illegal drug that commonly named ''shabu'' and mark louie also picked one shabu in his bag then they invited mike to use one then..

jhondel-hey mike lets use illegal drugs.

mike-no! it is too bad to use illegal drugs that was our teacher said recently then i don't want to use it

mark louie-dude,come on lets use this illegal drug your already in the teen age lets enjoy it dude.

jhondel-if you use this drug you will feel heaven and you will become high after using it mike.

mike-no way i will never use illegal drugs mark louie and jhondel! and then if i use illegal drugs it can turn you crazy and be an drug dependent if our teacher and our parents or the police will know that we are using illegal drugs we can be expelled or be prisoned!

jhondel-nah,no one can know about this mike lets keep this a secret so that no one will find out abot this.

mike-no! im out of this place! and i will go home now and i will take rest!
(the mark louie and jhondel blocked the door so that mike can't get out)

mike-why mark and john i want to go home!

mark louie-hahahahahaha if you really want to get out this abandoned house you must take this illegal drug.

jhondel-yeah take it and you are a real friend of us you must take illegal drugs or we will tell your parents that you already take illegal drugs and you know how to use it.

mike-please don't lie on my parents that i use illegal drugs!

johndel-you want to take it or not or we will tell your parents that about this.

mike-ok fine i will use one shabu but promise me both of you that you will never say this to my parents

mark louie-really mike you want to use it?

mike-yeah but i don't know how to use it can u teach me mark and johndel?

johndel-yeah i will teach you.
(then johndel teaches mike how to use it)

and mike is tainted by mark louie and johndel until they finished it then mike with his drug dependent friends they use it every single day until mike became an drug dependent he already know how to steal money to the other person to provide to buy illegal because of his friends
and mikes grade became lower and lower because he is making cutting classes with his friends then 
a month later he realized that he is doing bad.
then one afternoon mikes teacher wants to talk with mike and miss ladesma invited mike to a coffe shop near the school.