💌 Chapter 6 💌

💌-You've asked me to stop writing these letters.

 But I can't Taehyung.

I can't just let you go💋

Taehyung was gonna spend his break with his family back in Daegu, but with the situation being what it is, he decided against it, which saddened his family, but they understood. Rather than risk involving his family in a potentially dangerous situation, he opted to stay in Seoul.

The other members also sympathized, and offered for him to join them with their families, but he refused, for the same reason he didn't visit his own.

"Don't worry hyungs, I'll be here with Taehyungie hyung."

"Jungkook, no, you should spend time with your family."

Jungkook shook his head, "Remember, I told you I bought my parents a trip to Hawaii for their anniversary, that trip falls on this break, they left on an early morning flight."

"What about your hyung?" Tae asked.

"I think hyung would rather spend his time with his girlfriend, than his baby brother. You're stuck with me V hyung."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Hey, Jungkook, remember the place we filmed 'In the Soop'?"

Jungkook looked up from his ramen, cheeks stuffed to bursting, and nodded in answer.

"Would you like to spend the rest of our vacation there, assuming the manager approves it."

"Yeah, that'll be fun."

Management approved the trip, asking for a few days to set things up, and before long, they were on their way. Though no staff would be with them, as they were on vacation and no filming would be done, there would still be security to ensure their privacy and safety.

The place was as beautiful as they remembered, with vast landscapes, sparkling lake, and giant mountains. The boys eagerly entered the main house, and choosing a room, began to unpack. Once the task of unpacking was complete, they made their way downstairs to raid the fridge, as they were hungry from the trip. An hour later, they had meat grilling, and rice cooking. Jungkook was doing most of the cooking, but he didn't mind. Dinner was soon served, and both Tae and Jungkook sat beneath the stars as they enjoyed their meal and each other's company.

A lot of laughter later, and the meal came to an end. The chores of washing dishes was soon complete, and Tae and Jungkook found themselves laying on their backs, gazing up at the stars.

"Thank you."

"For what hyung." Jungkook said, eyes never leaving the millions of stars littering the night sky.

"For staying with me. You could've gone off with friends, or spent your free time alone, yet you chose to stay with me, to share it with me. Thank you."

Jungkook turned from the stars to his hyung then, their eyes locking, soft smiles on their faces, "Always hyung."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Their vacation was filled with laughter, picnics, boat rides on the lake, nature walks, biking, water gun fights, painting, photography, and star gazing while drinking hot chocolate, and soon, it was time to return home.

Taehyung and Jungkook were greeted by their hyungs as they were the last to return home. Over dinner, the members spoke of their time spent with family, and friends they don't often get to see, sharing funny family moments, and some embarrassing ones, before calling it a night.