10 | up in flames

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝘜𝘗 𝘐𝘕 𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘚

━━━ DELANEY FOUND HERSELF STOOD IN THE MANSION THAT BELONGED TO A DEMON NAMED NONE OTHER THAN CROWLEY. Her and the boys had been tracking down the demon ever since Becky and Chuck had given them all the information they needed regarding the Colt, their possible only saving grace in taking down Lucifer once they tracked him down. They even had recruited Ellen and Jo Harvelle's help in their little breaking and entering escapade, the two women helping them get into the darkened mansion, the only lights being from candelabras placed sporadically throughout the place.

A creak in the floor purposely caused by Delaney had them waiting with baited breath for the demon they were looking for to appear from the den they had heard Crowley in, watching an old time movie. The creak was so loud that Delaney was sure that Crowley had no doubt heard it and her suspicions had been made true when the demon walked out from the room he'd been previously relaxed in. He wore the meat suit of an averaged height male, brown cut close to his scalp and a hint of a five o'clock shadow appeared around his chin while he wore a black suit with a black button up shirt beneath it.

"It's Crowley, right?" Delaney asked, grip on her weapon tightening while she watched the demon stop a few feet from her, Dean, Sam and Theo.

"So . . . the Mystery Inc squad finally found me. Took you long enough," Crowley said in a bored, British accented tone as he rolled his eyes at the four before him. He took a few more steps towards the four hunters, but paused at the edge of the rug and crouched before it to inspect it as if he suspected a devil's trap to be there. "Do you have any idea how much this rug costs?"