The Talk

Bakugous pov

Where is that danm deku. I turn the corner behind our dorms and find him pinned by mina. "Get off him raccoon eyes." "Fine, but we're talking later midoryia. "

"Thanks for that kaachan," he says a little to cheerfully. I blushed at the nickname even though he says it every time we talk. I just loved hearing him say it.

"tch whatever nerd" I respond. Ugh, I what's wrong with me? Can't I say anything but an insult? I think as I shrink down next to him, looking at the clouds. It reminds me of when we were kids.

Flashback

"Hey kaachan," I hear from beside me. Looking away from the clouds, I ask "yeah deku what is it?" I wait for an answer honestly curious.

He looks at me and says, "You won't leave me right," he asks. " Of course not where did you get that stupid idea," i blurted out before thinking.

"Sorry just making sure," i hear, pulling me out of my own thoughts. I look over and see him on the verge of tears

"Don't worry  I'll never leave you, and I'll always be there to protect you." *sniffle* "Did I say something wrong? im sorry." "No no no its fine. im just really happy."

End of flashback

I cringe thinking about it and how much I must have hurt him. Maybe I should try and make it right. He probably doesn't even want to see me, but what's the harm in trying.

💥:Hey deku
🥦:Yes, what is it, kaachan
💥:Im sorry
🥦W-what
💥:Don't make me say it again
🥦:Am I gonna die now
💥:If you make me repeat myself, then maybe
🥦:Ok ok sorry what exactly are you sorry for
💥Everything
🥦:???
💥:Im sorry for how I've treated you our whole life, for all the promises I broke , and so much more.
💥:*he sat there seemingly thinking about what I said*
🥦:It's ok. I forgive you a long time ago, kaachan
💥:W-what I didn't think you would after everything I've done
🥦:Like I said, it's ok. Just don't do it again
💥:Thank you so much, deku
🥦:Kaachan, are you crying
💥:Of course not. it's just dust

*We sit there for a few minutes in silence until I decide to ask, "So what's with you and round face?" Nothing, mina. just came and asked if we were dating, and I don't know anything about any of this.

So yall aren't dating? No, I don't even like her like that. Oh, I thought you did. Shity hair told me she said yall were dating. Why would she do that? You can't be that dense she obviously likes you.  S-she does? B-but I'm g- opps.

What were you going to say, deku? N-nothing. Deku, are you gay?