CHAPTER I: "How i arrived in l'manberg"

It seems like you've been walking for hours alone in a Taiga biome. The strong wind made you very cold, and then you saw a figure about 6'3 in front of you a couple feet away,  

"Hello..?" 

a kinda low voice said, you where assuming it was coming from the 6'3 person in front of you. The 6'3 person turned around and said,

"Sapnap, you don't want to scare them"

 You turned around and saw a 5'6 person.

He looked at you in the eyes for a minute.. you were kind of scared. Then he said 

"Hello, Im Sapnap! And you are..?" 

You hesitated to answer, you answered anyways saying:

 "Im 'y/n'! nice to meet you Sapnap!" 

"oh so this isn't so confusing, thats Dream over there, and behind him is George!"

 Sapnap said to you. 

"Nice to meet you 'y/n'!"

 Dream said. George was just looking at you from behind Dream, he didn't make a single sound. To be honest he was kinda scaring you!

Then Dream said: "What are you doing out here! Your like.. 1 hour away from any society!"

"I am..?" you responded.

"Yeah! L'manberg is an hour away from here!!!" Dream responded.

George was about to say something and then Sapnap interrupted him.

"If you want we can take you to L'manberg?"

George mumbled: Thanks alot S a p n a p

You thought Sapnaps offer was nice but you weren't sure if you could trust some men who look like they're only 19. But since your a nice person you responded with:

"Well of course!" you responded kindly!

Dream and Sapnap looked excited! Then Sapnap's eyes widened.

"WAIT!! DREAM AND 'Y/N' HIGHT CHECK!!!" Sapnap yelled.

You looked at Dream awkwardly,

"Fineee Sapnap! Uhm- if its fine with you, 'y/n'..?"

You looked at Dream's dot eyes on his mask. You realized that you where 5'9, and that Dream is 6'3.

"Okay.. just don't make fun of me if i'm shorter than him..." you said sounding unsure.

You and Dream where standing beside each other and Dream seemed Much taller than you but you where only a few inches apart.

"Whoaa.. someone who is actually 5 inches away from Dream! Cool!" Sapnap said surprised

"Okay okay lets just hurry up and head to L'manberg!" Dream said sounding like hes going to speedrun there.

As you started walking with them to L'manberg, you keep on thinking about weather you will meet someone perfect for you, you have been alone for 4 years and you really want to meet someone just right for you. So you were off to L'manberg on a 1 hour walk. All for a better future...

(HELLOOO!!! It's thecoolcookie! i just wanted to know a few thing before i continue this fiction, like the gender of my readers, age, height but NO PERSONAL INFORMATION!!! Its for the purposes of the fiction! Also i want to use some ships but i dont know which ones to use! Im thinking in this one Tommy x reader... im still not sure! I NEED IDEAS!!!! help ples!... OKAY!!! expect a new chapter in about 2-5 days!!! Baii!!! <3)

To be continued...