𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 | 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✰

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛𑁍┊𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮? ˎˊ˗

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛
𑁍┊𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮? ˎˊ˗

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

      ❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 that it might as well shattered when Josuke grasped it firmly, any adrenaline that had previously been racing through his veins immediately spiked by tenfold. There had already been talk of women disappearing in masses in the unassuming town, and the high school boy wasn't keen upon finding a burial site for some serial killer creep, especially after just kicking Angelo's posterior into an ever so slightly 'rocky' end.

       Creepy or not, someone could potentially be in the process of being buried alive, thus he hurriedly pulled his sleeves back to the grooves of his elbows, and painstakingly ran a hand through his hair,  calloused fingers getting caught on the brittle, hairspray-ridden rough patches. A few curses slipped from pale, chapped lips as said fingers quickly dug through the sand, searching for the rest of her, along with a pulse. The latter was easy (if not faint) to find considering her wrist had already been in his hand, while the former proved to be much more difficult as grains of dirt and sand began to line the inner shells of his fingernails. His upper lip curled with disgust at the general revolting feeling this entire interaction was producing. For someone who retained the fashion sense of a said 'delinquent' he cared an exuberant amount about his appearance. First went his hair, then his shoes, and now his unusually well kempt nails, to which he drew the conclusion that there was quite possibly no way that that day could get any worse than it had been so far.

     Naturally, he was bound to be proven incorrect yet again.

      "Oh god, oh god, oH GOD-" the unbearable humidity that had previously been pervading his lungs and made the air thick suddenly turned ice cold, abruptly placing two and two together. A single bead of sweat formed above his brow, slowly sliding down the groove of his prominent cheekbone.

        Springing up faster than he'd ever managed to move before, his back immediately tensed as straight as a board, eyes blank as he made the connection that the sailor uniform had been whoever the hell this girls' is. Which now meant not only was she getting buried alive, she was getting buried alive while naked, stripped of even the barest amenities. Anyone else probably would have managed to come to the realization of the interrelatedness much earlier, but Josuke's mind was still muddled with disbelief from the sequence of events within the last few days.

        "Oh god," Josuke repeated, once again attempting to run a hand through his hair in a gesture of blatant inundation. "Just-" he heaved, feeling the faint urge to vomit once more. "Just stay put, okay?" There was no way he could handle the situation on his lonesome. He refused to do so. Higashikata Josuke was no pervert.