Chapter 1 : The Secret

"Ahhhh!! Umpppffffff!!! I can't do it anymore!! It is soo painful!" Queen Piyawan screamed as she tried to push so hard for her baby to come out.

"Please do not give up my Queen. You can do this. You've been overdue for a week and it is really not good for you and the baby. Give your all to push sooo hard!!" King Kidya said while holding the queen's hand so tight..

"The queen has lost so much blood my King. If this goes on, we have no choice but to open up her womb to get the baby out. The baby is in so much stress as well." The most trusted Palace doctor Tanwarin told the King.

"Nooo.. I don't want. I want my baby to come out normally!! No royal baby has been delivered that way. I can do this.. Ahhhhhhh!!! Umppppffffffffff!!!!!!!" Queen Piyawan with all her might pushed so hard

Uhaaaaaa uhaaaaaa uhaaaaaa!

"Finally! The baby is out!!! Check the queen's vital signs and ensure that she is fine. I will take care of the baby." Tanwarin instructed Anya, her protegee and one of the most trusted Royal doctor.

"Tanwarin," King Kidya asked. "Is it a prince?""

"Your Highness, just as i suspect all this time.. It is still a princess.." Tanwarin paused. "What are you planning to do now Your Highness?

"I have already anticipated this as I know you have never failed everytime you predict the gender of any baby even if they are still in their womb." The King sighed. "Can I hold her?" Tanwarin gave the baby to the King.

"She is so beautiful, Your Highness. Her face is so perfect. But I noticed that unlike Princess Nichapa who takes after the queen, her face resembles you more. She is like a little you."

"I will never let anyone hurt her or my family. Tanwarin, you know how much I trust you. After all these years, I have considered you as part of the Royal family." The King paused.

"I would like you to do something for me and the Royal family. This is the only way our family to survive." The King look at Tanwarin with pleading eyes.

"Your Highness, I will give my life for you and the Queen if you ask me to. Your kindness made me to a person I am now. Please command me Your Majesty"

"Thank you Tanwarin. I will forever be grateful to you. My precious baby will be named Suppanad, the Crown Prince of Goreo. Tanwarin, please let everyone know that Suppanad is my BEAUTIFUL CROWN PRINCE!!!!"

"I understand Your Majesty. I will keep this secret to my grave. I will protect Princess, erhmm Prince Suppanad with my life!!" Tanwarin swore.