Chapter 3 : The Tale of the 5 Kingdoms

Unified Kingdom of Ayutthaya was founded in year 1800. This Unified Kingdom is composed of  5 powerful Kingdoms; Goreo, Yuan, Siam, Sukho and Lopburi.  Each kingdom still has their own king and queen, but, being part of the Ayutthaya Kingdom, they are governed by laws and decrees signed and agreed within the Elders Council apart from laws established within their kingdom.

There are 15 members within the Elders council, 3 elders in each Kingdoms.  The member of the Elders council are elected by only the men at the voting age of 21. Women do not have the right to vote. Only those male with royal blood can be qualified to run in the election. The person should also have distinguished qualification in terms of education, etiquette, combat and leadership.  Election only happens when someone died among the elder and which kingdom the elder came from.

After 10 years since Ayutthaya has been founded, below are the list of the 5 Kingdoms Royal families:

Kingdom of Goreo,
     King Kidya, Queen Piyawan and Princess Nichapa;

Kingdom of Yuan, 
     King Manaying, Queen Porphana and Princess Apinnya;

Kingdom of Siam,
      King Pichat, Queen Ling, Crown Prince Mikael, Prince Pichaya;

Kingdom of Sukho
       King Adul, Queen Edna, Crown Prince Mario;

Kingdom of Lopburi
        King Ananda, Queen Lanna, Crown Prince Beam

Among the 5 kingdoms, only Goryeo and Yuan Kings do not have their crown prince yet. This has brought pressure on the 2 kings. Having a crown prince ensure stability not only to their own kingdom but also that of the unified Ayutthaya Kingdom.

Although they are unified, each Kingdom are relatively still functioning on it's own. Kings are well aware that if a king died without a crown prince, the elders will decide as to which of the remaining king will inherit the kingdom. During that time, only prince can be a ruler.

And that is why pressure is building up within the palace walls of Goryeo and Yuan.
Until Year 1811 came...

Author's Note:
To all my readers, thank you so much for taking your time to read my story. To those who have voted, thank you soo much and your votes give me inspiration to continue this story. To be honest, i never thought this will even have votes hahaha. Can i have a few more votes for more inspiration? This will give me inspiration to update few chapters. Heeeee. Thanks for the love guys and am sorry if there are some mistakes. This is the first story I have written in my life and please continue to support me. Love you guys! :*