𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

author
long chapter and i think a boring explaination one, i warned you so bare with it. all questions well be answered by this chapter. so hold your horses and tissues if needed tho.

_______________

[ Time Skip: Meeting Place ]

taehyung was already there, he was the first one to arrived because he literally just wanted to be there first before the younger.

fifteen minutes, the older was pacing back and forth of the place while eating his nails. he doesn't know how to start explaining but he just can't back out now, he knows that this would be the perfect time already.

he glance at the bag he put at the table, he snap out of his thoughts when he can feel someone is with him right now.

he look at his left and there, there is the bunny guy he wanted to talk too. he was shaking, he almost lost his balance but it change when the bunny approach and guide him to sit.

"a-are y-you a-alri-ght hyu-hyung?" the bunny shuttered still afraid to talk in case his the reason why the older almost lost his balance not accepting who he is.

"y-yeah... you really are what i guess hmmm?" the older spoke after a minute afraid that the younger would feel antious about him without his reply.

"h-how d-do y-you know hyung?" he asked but still shuttered before he sit infront of the older.

"okay, i'll explain everything but don't enterupt me okay kookie?" the older said.

the younger that watching his lips move, nodded his head and felt flustered because of the nickname that the older gave him.

"remember the last time i replied to your note? and the last time i read your note, i know you were there and saw me jungkookie. i hurriedly walk away that day because i was doing something very important." the older said in not a hurry but in smooth way afraid that the younger might not understand him.

"that important thing is what inside that bag, i searched it everywhere and find it far away from here. thankfully, my father also helped me to find that thing and i get two jobs just to buy it." the older felt strong emotions when he said those words.

he got teary eyes and whipped it off afraid that the bunny guy might see him weak or something.

"and i wan't you to know that when you saw me crying because of my friends, remember you send me note that you said you will get me revenge for making me cry? the reason that i cried is... you kookie" the tears fall from the eyes of the older and jungkook was already crying mess. he don't know how to react on what the older just said.

"i wanted t-them to help me b-but instead, they laugh a-at me. th-they told me that maybe i was crazy f-for doing this things to you. i r-really just wanted to help y-you, you know w-why?" the older sniffe and hiccup almost every word he said because of crying.

jungkook shakes his head as no, still in tears afraid to speak to the older and shuttered every word he might say.

"because i've been also watching you, i also been following you around everytime i got time. remember that your bullies stopped hurting you? i made them a deal and in return i will do everything they say. i've been there slave for one week, that is one of the reason i can't reply all your notes. i'm sorry that i was so late to know about your bullies, the day i saw you hissed in pain and limping i told to myself that i would do everything just to keep you safe." the older said while caressing the cheek of the younger, wipping the tears that fall and will fall on it.

"do you know why i do all that?" the older asked and the younger just shook his head again.

"i've been in love in a mere of seconds since the day i laid my eyes on you jungkookie. for me, you were the most beautiful, kind, a caring one and adorable bunny. i wanted to approach you but... my friends won't allow me because y-you were deaf. i don't have balls to approach that time, afraid that it may cause you more pain because of me. you know that like every single girl or even boy wanted me because i am famous or just because i am handsome but when you look at me i was just like someone that needed love not attention from everyone. i did all of this for you, i'm sorry that i didn't responds to your notes, i'm sorry that it last two weeks to find this thing to help you, i'm sorry that i didn't protect you at first, i'm s-so so s-sorry." the older was now crying mess, guilty of everything that happened to the younger even though he knows that his not at fault.

"hyu-hyung please don't apologize, y-you didn't do a-anything that cause me p-pain because you always do is to m-make me happy." jungkook hugged and caressing the back of the older even he is also crying.

taehyung look up and his hands was now on the cheek of the younger, he wipped the tears that falls and kissed the forehead of jungkook.

jungkook loved this feeling, this was his first time that someone kiss him on his forehead except to his parents. he loved the feeling of comfort from the older, he felt safe around him. he tightened the hug afraid that if he let go he will broke into pieces.

taehyung is afraid to let go that he might broke the fragile younger that was now in his embrace.

they stay just like that, both afraid to let go. comfortable silence lace to there ears, caressing each other, heart beats thumb the same pace and the feeling that they were longing long time now.

the older broke the silence and push the younger gentle so he could see him and said "close your eyes and stay."

jungkook nod and close his eyes. taehyung walk towards the bag, hold and open it, gently he approach again the younger and put the thing to its place.

"is it working?" the older asked the younger but his eyes still closed.

jungkook was shocked and open his eyes, he was on verge of crying again. with gloosy eyes, he held the olders hand that he depends on it now. he was surprised of what he hears right now like he was just dreaming.

"hyu-hyung, i c-can..." he was crying loudly like a baby now and taehyung was holding him to his embrace.

"shhh... its okay baby bun, i'm here. hyung is here." taehyung said comforting the younger and murmuring sweet nothings to his ears gentle.

after some time, the younger felt relief and now sniffing only. he felt okay now because of the olders words and comforting embrace.

"hyung, i don't know what to say but i am very thankful for this. thank you so so much hyung, how can i make it up to you?" the younger push the older gently so he could see him.

"you don't have to but... could i ask you a question instead?" the older said while caressing the youngers cheek.

"what is it hyung, i'll do anything for you." jungkook said while smilling to the older.

"would you accept me as your boyfriend? i know its fast but i've been longing to say this to you and i really want to know you that you want me to know." the older smiled to his bunny that is also smilling his favorite sight, his tooth bunny smile.

"yes hyung, i loved to be your boyfriend. i would hyung, i will prove to you that all they say was wrong." the younger hugged again the older to his embrace.

that how they end there still in each others embrace and feel the loved that they've been longing for so long.

____________________

author

epilogue will be up next.. don't forget to leave your comments and vote as well.