Chapter 4

Shaurya thinking about it, took of his shirt and blazer. He was only in his pants... he stood next to the fire warming up his body, as his gaze was still fixed on Anokhi.

Moving to the bed, he laid down slowly.  Anokhi was facing his way , her hair kept disturbing his view.  Moving his hand , he moved her hair back. She shivered under his touch making him smile.

As shaurya turned the other way, he felt hands on his waist .

Turning around he saw anokhi keeping her head on his chest & her hands around his waist. He was shocked. He felt those butterflies again invade in his stomach.

Shauryas POV:

yeh kya hora ha mujhe.. yeh sirf meri student hai phir yeh mujhe kyun itna effect karti hai.

Shaurya tried moving her back slowly to create distance but anokhi in her sleep groaned and tightened her hold. Having no choice, he hugged her back with a unknown smile playing on his lips and closed his eyes falling into a beautiful sleep.

It was morning & anokhi and shaurya were fast asleep in each other's embrace.

The sunlight from the window awoke shaurya. He opened his eyes to see anokhi clutching on to him tightly and sleeping peacefully, with a smile on her lips. Adoring her for 5 mins, he decided to get up.

He being the gentleman he is, didn't want anokhi to feel awkward . So he quickly got up, and changed into his shirt which was dry now.

He opened the door, and saw that the weather had been changed . It was sunny now. He walked outside , and finally saw a sight of people.

Asking the people around him for a mechanic, he got hold of one.
However shaurya also got hold of a phone, he quickly informed his family who was panicked about him.
>

As soon as shaurya left the room, anokhi also got up after a while. Seeing shaurya not in the room, she quickly put on her shoes and her shirt. She waited for 5 mins for shaurya, slowly slowly she was getting tensed seeing no sign of him.
As soon as the door knocked, anokhi quickly opened it.

Shaurya came inside .

Anokhi: Aap kaha chale gaya the. Aapko bata kar jaane chaiye tha na, sir.

Shaurya: Woh Gaadi ke liye mechanic dhoond raha tha. Gaadi aab tikh ho chuki hai, hum aab ghar jasakte hai. Tumhari class ka time aabhi hai. Toh tum hostel jaake freshen up hojana.

Anokhi: hmmm..

As soon as they were about to leave, anokhis foot hit against the bed . Shaurya quickly tried grabbing her but this time both fell onto the bed. With anokhi under, and shaurya above.

Staring at each other for 5mins, they both got up with a blush.

And they both left the cottage.

Shaurya reached the hostel and as soon as anokhi left the car, she turned around .
Anokhi: Thank you sir.
Shaurya smiled at her to which she smiled back.
Shaurya: your welcome miss bhalla.

Shaurya drove off leaving her with butterflies .

As soon as shaurya reached home, he was bombarded with questions.

Badi maa: shaurya beta, Tum theek toh ho na.
Aastha: Yeh sab kaise hua aur tumne mere phone kyu nahi uthaya?!

Shaurya explained the entire matter to them to which they calmed down.

Kanchan: Bhaiya aap anokhi ko hostel chod chuke hai?