||••CHAPTER 6••||

Father Came Out Of His Concentration...And Saw His Fist .. Suddenly He quickly opens his fist and throws the nails and hairs...

Father Started doing like Mad...

Father: He Is Not Normal !!He is Not Normal!!...He Is Haunted By Evil !!He is Haunted By Evil...No One Can remove the thrust of This Evil..

Murmuring This Father Went Out Of The House...

Anagha and Santosh were left Stunned.

Anagha:What!? "EVIL"

Santosh: How ? When and from where he was Haunted By Evil?

Anagha:We have To Remove this evil from Rahul's life

Santosh:Yes we have to!

Anagha:But How!!*cries* The Father became Mad and Take Back the step to help us...

Santosh:So, What we have Another ways too.

Anagha:What Do You mean?

Santosh: we will Call a  Paranormal Investigator,I Believe That they will surely make rahul to get rid out of this Evil.

Anagha:So What Are You waiting For?do you know any paranormal investigator?

Santosh: Ofcourse...Sana!

Anagha: Sana!?who is she?a Paranormal Investigator?

Santosh:Yes,She is a famous paranormal investigator across the Country.

Anagha: let's go Their ...And Ask Her For Help!

Santosh: Yes Let's Go there

Anagha and Santosh went to the East Piedmont  Where  Sana The Paranormal Investigator Works Or You can say Where She Used to do his Experiments On Spirits....

All The spirits Came To Sana For Help ....Most Of The Spirits Are Good Spirits...

Sana Can See The Spirits And Can Talk To Her ...
Sana Knows Some Magic Too Which She Used To Help The Needy Spirits..

Anagha And Santosh Takes Up The Journey To East Piedmont...

Which is Faraway From Their House... Maximum 60Km

It Took 4-5 Hours To Reach

Santosh And Anagha Went To East Piedmont with their Private Car ...

Before Departuring from home They Locked the House and Closed all the Windows and Doors...

Anagha and Santosh Spread Repellants and wolfsbane Flowers Around The Whole House ....So That Rahul Could Not Get Out Of The Home..

So That Rahul Could Not Get Out Of The Home

Wolfsbane

Repellants and wolfsbane are The Flowers Which is Disliked By Werewolves....

They Also Locked Rahul In an Iron  Cage ....

Iron Cage Cause Iron Were Also Disliked By Werewolves

Anagha And Santosh Did All The Things Which Church Father Told Him ....

Anagha: Santosh , Hoping That We are doing  Right...

Santosh: yes Anu but I am still wondering why church father ran away from home saying he is Haunted By evil... what does he trying to explain...

Anagha: I think The Word Evil Refers To Rahul that He is Werewolf ..I think so..

Santosh: I think he is trying to explain something else...

Anagha: Leave that Santosh Let's Go To East Piedmont for The Sake Of Our Rahul's life.

Santosh: Okay.. let's go

Santosh and Anagha left home for east Piedmont...

********

Teaser :

Father: Santosh! Rahul is not evil ...!he is not evil...the evil is

Father (screams ): leave me ...I Got to Know about you on the spot where I was doing my Concentration holding the nails and fist!!

Father Was Found Dead

Sana was in dilemma

*******

Do vote and Comments..

********

I am not happy With The Reviews on This Story Should I unpublish this Book?
I think I am Not Able to Engage My Readers . I'm Demotivated