Lawyer Vinay Kumar Nevatia

Lawyer Vinay Kumar Nevatia and Associates is a legislation agency in Delhi/NCR, based within the year 2010 .

Because the starting, the principle theme of Advocate , the founding father of the stated agency was to function a single-window authorized service supplier i.e. Advocates, solicitors and in addition as a Authorized Marketing consultant on this dynamic business surroundings.

The stated legislation agency introduced its providers to the desk with a group of dedicated and devoted skilled Advocates and Legal professionals in Delhi-NCR, who're specialist of their respective fields of observe of Legislation in Delhi and entire of NCR and pursued a philosophy of symbiotic relationships with litigants

The Agency has its workplace in Preet Vihar, New Delhi, and has its chambers of the founding father of the agency are in Karkardooma Distt. Courtroom, Tis Hazari Distt. Courtroom and Hon'ble Supreme Courtroom of India.

The Agency's Companions and Associates throughout India present authorized advisory providers and experience to the purchasers throughout various observation areas and business verticals within the nation

The Agency has a group of distinguished and devoted attorneys working towards numerous Excessive Courts and Supreme Courtrooms of India.

The Agency has skilled attorneys to cope with Matrimonial circumstances, Felony Circumstances, Civil Circumstances, Bail Issues, Cheque bounce Circumstances, Circumstances regarding Company area and so forth.

The Agency offers its providers regarding Household legislation, Dowry case Legislation, Baby Custody legislation, Marriage registration , courtroom marriage Legislation, Drunk & Drive case , Cyber legislation , Property Legislation , Supreme courtroom Legal professionals , Service & CAT Issues Legislation , Labor & Industrial Legislation.

Underneath the tutelage of nice management, the agency aspires to construct long run relationships with its purchasers, by way of teamwork guided by integrity and rules of honesty, accountability and consistency.

The agency understands the consumer perspective- the necessity for responsive authorized recommendation, experience, creativity and worth.

Our Advocates and Legal professionals are drafters of the very best sort and are consultants in drafting complaints, petitions, deeds and every kind of contracts and agreements and so forth. and are extremely competent in negotiating, reviewing and structuring every kind of agreements, deeds and contracts.

It's pertinent to say right here that the success price of our Advocates is greatest in India than others within the area of legislation.

We're one of many high main authorized companies in Delhi-NCR dealing with circumstances in Delhi, Noida, and Gurgaon in addition to throughout India.

Our purchasers belong to varied sectors of commerce and business, and embrace multinational firms, public sector bodies and entrepreneurs.

We have a substantive worldwide presence, and through our immense community we're capable of presenting proactive and environment friendly service to our purchasers with worldwide enterprise.